Customer Support Advisor (Native German Speaker)
The Support Team at Falcon.io is a part of the Customer Experience team and is comprised of dedicated and passionate people, who take pride in going the extra mile in order to deliver outstanding service to our diverse and highly interactive customer base. We are looking for people who are interested in gaining further work experience and developing their competencies in an international workplace, and also positive and friendly people to have fun with the team!
As a Customer Support Advisor, reporting to the Team Lead of Support, you are working within the boundaries of 1st tier support, while in close collaboration with 2nd tier senior support specialists, Customer Experience and R&D team to provide world class real-time support to our global customers.
What you'll do
- Provide outstanding service to our customers via prompt and value-adding interactions over phone, email and chat
- Take ownership of support tickets and be responsible for funnelling them through all process stages until a resolution has been reached
- Escalate support cases based on severity levels and associated business risk assessments
- Be an expert on Falcon.io product and features as they are launched
- Update internal knowledge base with new relevant insights in order to enhance knowledge sharing across all support team members
- Provide support to internal users by answering product functionality questions via supported internal tools
- Be the voice of the customer by logging and advocating for feature requests
What you have
- Outstanding written and verbal English and German communication skills on native speaking level - Danish is a plus, but not a requirement
- Flexibility to work weekends, holidays and be on-call when necessary
- Strong technical aptitude - you are able to quickly learn and implement new technologies
- The ability to quickly assess a situation and create a sense of urgency for rapid resolution
- An eye for the detail, proactive and enjoy being involved in multiple tasks at the same time
- Able to effectively communicate with all internal/external stakeholders from Sales, R&D, Marketing and Customer Experience - and you do perceive cross-continental communication as a welcome challenge!
- Technical support experience is not necessary - customer service experience is preferred
What we offer
- Open, informal and multinational working environment
- An opportunity to work with companies of all sizes including large international brands in a cross-border context
- High level of responsibility and excellent career opportunities
- Lunch, drinks and healthy snacks daily
- Social events like friday bar, company outings and more
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin, Budapest, Sofia and Melbourne. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.