Employee Success Partner, NYC
New York, US
For our office in New York, Falcon.io is looking for an Employee Success Partner (HRBP) to join our People & Culture team.
We are a team of eight highly motivated and ambitious Falconeers who work closely together to achieve our goals and objectives within Employee Success, Talent Attraction and Internal Communications - and have fun doing it!
Our new Employee Success Partner should preferably have experience in all of the functional areas of human resources.
You believe that the strategic decisions in People & Culture should closely align with and depend on the business goals and needs of the organisation. You thrive in fast-moving environments with all the opportunities and challenges it brings with it. Being the only Employee Success Partner in our NYC office you are comfortable working independently on a daily basis while as part of a global People & Culture team driving company wide processes and projects.
What you'll do
- Build strong relationships with managers, working as a partner with the business to ensure the effective and seamless delivery of end-to-end HR processes
- Strategic sparring with managers with regards to; organisational development and design, change management, workforce planning, development and retention etc.
- Supporting and facilitating global HR cycle activities, performance plans, salary reviews, employee engagement surveys, etc.
- Management training and development of leadership skills
- Ensure local HR policies, procedures and processes are known, understood and applied where necessary
- Participating in ad hoc projects across the People & Culture team
What you have
- A relevant degree within Human Resources, Communications, Business Psychology etc.
- English to a native fluency level but other languages are a plus
- A solid understanding of HR and prior experience in a HR business Partner / Generalist role is a requirement
- Ability to build strong partnerships and communicate effectively across the wider organisation
- Broad understanding of United States labor employment law, policies and systems
- Commercial awareness and a good understanding of how HR adds value to the business
- Preferably experience from working in a hyper-growth and/or multinational company before and feels comfortable working in this kind of environment
- A team player mindset plus a positive and proactive approach
What we offer
- Open, informal and multinational working environment
- An opportunity to work with companies of all sizes including large international brands in a cross-border context
- High level of responsibility and excellent career opportunities
- Drinks and snacks daily
- 401(k) with company match
- Health, vision and dental insurance plans
- Commuter and flexible spending accounts
- Social events like friday bar, company outings and more
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin, Budapest and Sofia. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.