Email Marketing Executive
We’re looking for a dynamic individual to join our growing Marketing team as an Email Marketing Executive. Falcon.io has been experiencing rapid growth in the past few years, whilst building a best in class platform - and we need your help to communicate that to the world. You’ll get heavily involved in our top funnel email marketing campaigns from the onset. You’ll also be responsible for writing engaging emails for recurring and ad-hoc campaigns.
The ideal candidate is confident with email marketing and has experience with content creation. It’s essential that you’re data-driven, understand numbers, and can provide reporting on our activities. You should be able to manage information, tasks and projects simultaneously, and most of all be a team player and be organised. We’ll provide training to help you settle in the role.
What you'll do:
- Own email execution for our newsletter and drip campaigns end to end
- Craft emails that get replies, and handle that engagement with our audience
- Analyse overall email performance, including surface insights and opportunities.
- Create landing pages that drive engagement and conversions, in collaboration with the team
- Research potential audience segmentation and targeting options for dedicated campaigns
- Work with wider marketing teams to create nurture and drip campaigns
- Testing our emails in the form of subject lines, style, language, CTAs and more to improve engagement, deliverability and core KPIs
What you have:
- 2 years experience in an email marketing role, working with tools such as Marketo, Pardot, Mailchimp or similar
- A passion for writing compelling copy - you master the written English language
- Experience with performance measurement, reporting and analytics
- Basic understanding of HTML
- A desire to work with people
- A creative eye - you like coming up with ideas for visuals that can support your work
- Ideally you have experience from a SaaS, tech or ecommerce company
- Having worked in scrum / agile marketing teams is a plus
What we offer:
- Open, informal and multinational working environment
- An opportunity to work with companies of all sizes including large international brands in a cross-border context
- High level of responsibility and excellent career opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch, drinks and healthy snacks daily
- Social events like Friday bar, team events, company outings and more
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin, Budapest and Sofia. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
For any questions regarding this position, please write us on firstname.lastname@example.org.