Project Manager - DevOps - Budapest
We are looking for a new colleague in our PM team.
You will be responsible for planning and running the projects in our expanding SRE team. The SRE team is responsible for running our platform on which hundreds of global clients rely every day.
You will be the product manager working with a team of designers, UX, UI and engineers, all whom rely on the work of the SRE team as the foundation for delivering their product. You will lead the team vision, scoping, planning, and delivery of SRE working not only with R&D but also Sales, Support, Marketing and Management to deliver products that create incredible value. We set the bar high and expect you to be ambitious and push for high quality, innovative and smart software delivered continuously.
You are ambitious, pragmatic, self-driven, results-oriented, a strong communicator and a team player. Technically you are well versed, perhaps coming from an Ops/DevOps background yourself. You are able to partake in, and make sense of technical discussions in the team, reasoning with the members about proposed solutions and their up- and down-sides.
What you'll do:
- Envisioning, Planning and Scoping short- and long-term SRE additions and improvements to the Falcon platform
- Be the hub of the team that coordinates the team's efforts
- Effectively owning a core part of the product-suite
- Supporting and collaborating with all of the product team on delivery and strategy
What you have:
- Experience as a Project Manager, preferably in a fast-growing, B2B, SaaS startup
- Passion for excellent, user-centered product design, social media, and marketing
- Relevant experience in agile methodologies (Scrum, Agile, etc) and PM tools (e.g. Jira, Pivotal Tracker, Confluence etc.)
- Attention to detail, and can formulate what needs to be fixed
- An analytical mindset to monitor and improve product performance through iterations
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbally and written
- Just about half of us are native Danes, so you should thrive in an international environment where english is the common language
- You get stuff done. We are looking for someone that we can empower to do a good job with minimal hand-holding – you should enjoy responsibility
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be part of a skilled, super-dedicated, and extremely ambitious team with years of experience within DevOps, reliability and security
- Social events like Friday beers, company outings and more
- Competitive salary with added benefits
- Assistance for relocation if not currently living in Budapest
- High responsibility and excellent career possibilities
- Lunch, drinks and healthy snacks daily
- Working at a central location in Budapest
Falcon.io is Europe’s leading Customer Experience platform. Headquartered in Copenhagen Denmark, we have offices in Budapest, Berlin, New York and Sofia. We have a strong customer base in Europe and are quickly gaining foothold in USA.
In engineering we are a nimble team of around 40 developers building a big integrated, polished, easy to use SaaS suite. We value self motivated, driven and enthusiastic individuals who want to take active part in our journey - this is more to us than ‘just’ a job!
We take an agile approach to problem solving, and favor failing early when venturing off the beaten path. We honor initiative, and learn from our mistakes.