Community Marketing Coordinator (native German speaker)
Do you love the idea of building a community? Would you consider yourself a connector? A marketing maven? A local with the inside scoop? As the Community Marketing Coordinator, you’ll be part of a dynamic team at the helm of a vibrant, buzzing community of marketers who work and play their way through an ever changing industry.
Community Marketing Coordinators are driven, self-motivated, charismatic, and organized as they’re tasked with wrangling a multitude of to-dos both on- and offline. Community Marketing Managers are responsible for planning and marketing events and various odds and ends on the local level — but they can’t do it alone! Community Marketing Coordinators play an integral part in supporting quarterly goals and team-wide activities designed to rally the Falcon.io community both online and off.
What you'll do
- Research and write project-based briefs as well as persuasive pitches to stakeholders involved
- Conceptualize, negotiate, plan and execute cool, fun and buzzworthy events (webinars, meetups, happy hours, conferences, trade shows, etc.)
- Responsible for all logistics of events from initial proposal through to post-event debrief
- Ensure the delivery of all events on time and within budget
- On-site management of some events, coordinating other members of staff as needed
- Be accountable with stellar communication to your team and those who support you at Falcon
- Provide creative ideas for new events in order to keep the schedule exciting
- Be ready to work, collaborate and feel part of a dynamic team that’s based in different offices
What you have
- The eagerness and ability to be a social connector. You are the hub of your social world. You know everyone. Everyone knows you. The fun one. Diplomatic, too
- A love for writing! Strong writing background and ability to meet project deadlines
- Marketing maven. Ability to plan, build and execute marketing community events and partnerships
- A natural approach to storytelling. Outstanding consultative skills including objection handling, negotiating, persuading
- Houston, we don’t have a problem! Excellent problem-solving skills and good technical knowledge. A goal-driven approach to your tasks. Comfortable with working towards set targets
- Deutsche Sprache, schwere Sprache! You are fluent in German and English both written and oral
- You have a marketing/events/PR Bachelor’s Degree or a similar degree and preferable 1-2 years of working experience but we are open to graduates as well.
What we offer
- A competitive salary package
- A thorough onboarding program and training giving you the skills you need to succeed
- A self-driven, high-performance culture
- High responsibility and excellent career possibilities
- Open, informal and multinational working environment
- Friday bars and regular social events
- A great office environment in Berlin
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin, Budapest, Sofia and Melbourne. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.