Sales Development Representative
Los Angeles, CA /
Sales – Remote /
Remote - Full-time
Fama is an AI-based software solution that identifies problematic behavior among potential hires and current employees by analyzing publicly available online information. Enterprise HR and talent acquisition leaders trust Fama to identify abusive behaviors, such as bigotry and harassment, that are often missed in the hiring and management process. With Fama, organizations can now proactively protect their culture and brand from the sorts of risky behaviors that can draw down on innovation and expose a brand to liability. Founded in 2015, Fama is backed by some of the world’s leading venture capitalists and institutional investors and is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA.
Fama is looking for a motivated Sales Development Representative to join our growing sales team. This team member will work closely with our Business Development executives and Marketing team to help identify, engage and qualify potential business opportunities via inbound and outbound channels. The ideal talent will be focused on creative problem solving with a data-driven strategy. You’ll work hand in hand with an experienced team of seasoned startup leaders to help improve the quality and volume of inbound leads while also helping improve our overall sales engagement strategy.
In this role, you’ll create compelling and targeted outreach campaigns that focus on the value Fama Technologies Inc. can provide to large, recognizable brand names. You will work creatively in a growing start-up environment presenting the value of our software and social media screening services for qualified prospects, and increase the pipeline of potential buyers.
The Sales Development Representative will have the autonomy to use data, new strategies, and their own intuition to build a book of business that sales executives can develop into new clients. Additionally, you will be an instrumental partner in qualifying inbound opportunities, assisting with the entire sales cycle, and translating insights learned from current clients into campaigns that identify new ones.
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase client satisfaction
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clientsReport to the Sales Director on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) business development results
- 1+ years of sales and new business development experience
- Strong Will-to-Win ("Make It Happen" mentality) with track record of achieving sales quotas and metrics
- Attention to detail oriented with advanced communication and negotiation skills (written & verbal)
- Experience with CRM software and sales intelligence tools
- Creative problem solver and engaging presenter
- Agility to learn and iterate on the sales process over the business life cycle
Who we are looking for:
- Passion for cultivating client relationships
- Experience with B2B SaaS products
- Demonstrated experience in business development and sales strategy
- Progressive growth in fast-moving, start-up environments are ideal
- Strong business intuition and desire to test new strategies
- Championing the understanding of enterprise-size organizations and their buying behavior
- The salary range for this position is: $65,000 - $80,000 annually. Compensation for this role will depend on a variety of factors, including qualifications, specialized skills, budgetary considerations, labor market conditions and demand, and applicable laws. In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible to participate in our equity incentive and competitive benefits plans. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location
- Performance based compensation incentives available
We believe that becoming an increasingly diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace makes us a more successful and resilient organization. We embrace equal opportunity for all applicants and seek to foster and preserve a culture of belonging for our employees. We recognize and appreciate that the more inclusive we are, the better we will function as a team. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or family status, disability, military veteran status, and any other status or background.