Los Angeles, CA /
Product – Remote /
Remote - Full-time
Fama is an AI-based software solution that identifies problematic behavior among potential hires and current employees by analyzing publicly available online information. Enterprise HR and talent acquisition leaders trust Fama to identify abusive behaviors, such as bigotry and harassment, that are often missed in the hiring and management process. With Fama, organizations can now proactively protect their culture and brand from the sorts of risky behaviors that can draw down on innovation and expose a brand to liability. Founded in 2015, Fama is backed by some of the world’s leading venture capitalists and institutional investors and is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA.
At Fama, everything starts and ends with our product. Our groundbreaking technology is what draws in new customers and keeps existing clients coming back year after year. Fama is looking for an experienced product manager to help us level up. Specifically, we are searching for someone with a burning desire to work closely with executives, customers, and the entire Fama team to help mold and execute the product vision that will define the future of the business.
The ideal candidate is an experienced leader that weaves high-level strategy and on-the-ground execution. This includes but is not limited to: communicating a product vision, maintaining product roadmaps, prioritizing initiatives, and writing feature requirements.
- Report to the Head of Product, and work closely with leadership to create, maintain, and prioritize the product roadmap
- Initiate qualitative and quantitative research to shape the right features around a shared vision
- Team up with a variety of internal stakeholders to prioritize features and product roadmaps
- Work closely with engineering, design and data science to effectively communicate product requirements
- Be comfortable leveraging a wide variety of product-based analytics and a method for balancing instinct and data
- Work with the internal users in the company as well as our clients on discovering and evaluating new features and ideas
- Perform ongoing market and competitive analysis to help Fama maintain its competitive edge
- Wireframe new features and work with the designer(s) to transform those into high-fidelity designs
- 3+ years of product management experience at a technology-focused startup focused on building Web, Mobile, and API experiences for outside customersInnate, understanding of, and strong belief in the power of, lean and agile principles
- Worked with data science teams to develop joint roadmaps and product backlogs
- Experience planning in a lean-agile manner: maintaining a prioritized backlog, writing product requirements in a Theme/Feature/Epic/Story model, and scoping work for rapid, iterative delivery of business value
- Comfort speaking with small and large audiences across business functions, roles, and levels
Stand-out applicants will have:
- A passion for solving human-centric problems
- Knowledge of B2B SaaS products, particularly around developing APIs for 3rd party developers
- Experience with UX Research
- Background working with large enterprise customers
- Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location
- Base salary: $90,000 - $130,000
We believe that becoming an increasingly diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace makes us a more successful and resilient organization. We embrace equal opportunity for all applicants and seek to foster and preserve a culture of belonging for our employees. We recognize and appreciate that the more inclusive we are, the better we will function as a team. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or family status, disability, military veteran status, and any other status or background.