Executive Assistant (EA) to Founders
Founders' Office /
Full-time Office/ Remote
With FamPay, teens can save, earn and pay using UPI, P2P, and card payments without the need to set up a bank account. They get a personalized UPI ID, a numberless prepaid card, and a payment link as well. FamPay aims at making banking smooth and fun for children. Users send money with FamPay just like they send pictures on Instagram.
Founded in 2019 by IIT Roorkee alumni and backed by some of the most respected investors around the world - Y-Combinator, Sequoia, Venture Highway, and the likes of Kunal Shah, Amrish Rao as angels. We are on a mission to drive 250 Million+ Indian teenagers on a smooth and fun-filled journey from cash to digital. We are raising a new, financially aware generation who understands the fundamentals of personal finance and is capable of making decisions in their best long-term interest.
About this role
Not "Just an Admin".
You read that right. An Executive Assistant to the Founders at FamPay is the one-person hub that partners with the Founders, and will be responsible for performing a number of strategic and administrative duties directly impacting the business, brand and the product.
The ideal candidate is sharp-witted, can use discretion and independent judgment, follow up and coordinate with minimal direction, communicate empathetically & exceptionally with everyone involved and be highly organised in a fast-paced start-up environment.
On the Job
- Act as the point of contact for the Founders among users, investors, team members and other external partners
- Research, organize, execute, and assist with team activities (investor meetings, all-hands meetings, off-sites, team social events, etc.)
- Serve as an extension of the Founders, take on a wide breadth of tasks and responsibilities so that they can refocus on other areas as necessary
- Draft presentations, decks, meeting notes and documents for Founders
- Manage Founders' work tools - email to achieve 'inbox zero', effective management of their calendars, etc.
- Draft and manage correspondence and communications on behalf of Founders
- Manage all types of daily correspondence to ensure professional, accurate, and timely responses and appropriate prioritisation.
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant to Founders/CXOs, or similar role
- Excellent understanding and usage of Google workspace, internal communication platforms - mobile and web apps, and their management.
- Outstanding research, organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic about early stage start-ups
Why should you join us?
Every once a while, a product comes to life that makes people think, why this was not done earlier? The users love it, the investors dream about the great returns and the team feels the joy and pride every day. We have strong indicators for users and investors and we are building the team, that will have stories to tell all their life.
We believe that a great product is built by a high-quality team that find purpose and joy in their work and we put heavy emphasis on having fun at work.
1. Competitive Salary
3. Medical Insurances
4. Subscriptions to premium platforms
5. Friendly leaves policy
India’s first numberless card
Are numbers really required on the card when transacting offline? 🤔
With FamCard’s sleek, black, and numberless design, not only matches GenZ's aesthetic style and resonates with their vibe but also takes security to a whole new level.
For issuing cards, we have partnered with IDFC Bank and VISA. While users get a virtual card instantly on signing up, the physical cards can be ordered through the app.
Everything UPI without a bank account
100M+ adults are paying through UPI, but 250M+ teens are not because they don’t have a bank account.
They’ve smartphones, they’re using the internet, they’re tech-savvy, but still, they don’t have access to it because most of them don’t have bank accounts. Well, it changes now! With FamPay, for the first time in India, teens can now get their own personalized UPI ID, without having a bank account!
Can you believe this? Such a tech-savvy audience was not on UPI.
The app has 1M+ registered users and a lot of users who love FamPay with 4.6+ on PlayStore (50k+ reviews).
Come join us on this exciting rocketship journey of innovation and creating impact.