Support & Operations /
FamPay is building India’s first neo-bank exclusively teens. FamPay helps teens make their own online and offline payments through UPI, FamPay App and FamCard. Our aim is to make banking cool for teens and to help them learn the value of money, savings and spending wisely. We are on a mission to raise a new, financially aware generation, and drive 250 Million+ Indian teenagers to kickstart their financial journey super early in their life.
Founded in 2019 by IIT Roorkee alumni, FamPay is backed by some of the most respected investors around the world like Elevation Capital, Y-Combinator, Sequoia Capital India, Venture Highway, Global Founder’s Capital and the likes of Kunal Shah, Amrish Rao as angels.
About this role
We are seeking a results-oriented IT administrator to manage our company's computer infrastructure. You will be upgrading and installing hardware and software, performing troubleshooting to resolve IT issues, and maintaining our networks and servers.
To ensure success as an IT administrator, you should possess experience in IT administration and the ability to optimize the performance of our IT infrastructure. An accomplished IT administrator will be someone whose technical expertise results in enhanced IT system efficiency across the company
On the Job
- Monitoring and maintaining networks and servers.
- Upgrading, installing and configuring new hardware and software to meet company objectives.
- Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats.
- Creating user accounts and performing access control.
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures to optimize computer systems.
- Documenting processes, as well as backing up and archiving data.
- Developing data retrieval and recovery procedures.
- Designing and implementing efficient end-user feedback and error reporting systems.
- Providing IT support across teams.
- Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, information systems, or similar.
- At least two years' experience in a similar role.
- Extensive experience with IT systems, networks, and related technologies.
- Solid knowledge of best practices in IT administration and system security.
- Exceptional time management skill.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Why should you join us?
Every once in a while, a product comes to life that makes people think, why was this not done earlier? The users love it, the investors dream about the great returns and the team feels the joy and pride every day. We have strong indicators for users & investors, and we are building a team that will have stories to tell all their life.
We believe that a great product is built by a high-quality team that finds purpose and joy in their work, and we also go beyond it to put heavy emphasis on having fun at work as well.
Medical Insurance suiting your needs
Access to Mental health professionals
Top gadgets to achieve skill level - Bruce Wayne
Flexible work schedule so you never miss brunch, lunch, or dinner plans
Friendly leaves policy that’ll make your friends jealous
Know more about us!
First Payments App Exclusively for Teens in India
Before FamPay, the only experience teens could have with money was asking their parents for more. By allowing them to make and receive payments, track their transactions, build a savings streak, and earn exciting rewards, we are enabling them to finally start gaining financial autonomy.
India’s First Numberless Card
Sleek, black, and numberless, our FamCard is aesthetically on point and makes carrying your card around super secure.
India’s First Visa Card for Teens
The most personalized card ever with doodles on it! Making your own payments wherever you go is not only more convenient than ever but also in vogue💁♀️
Trusted by Marquee Investors
We are backed by internationally acclaimed investors including Elevation Capital, Y-Combinator, Sequoia Capital India, Venture Highway, Global Founder’s Capital, and the likes of Kunal Shah, and Amrish Rao as angels.
LinkedIn Top Startups
We were one of LinkedIn’s Top 25 Startups for 2021. Valuing talent over degree and creating a people-first culture has its perks ;)
Check out what Life at Fam looks like! 🌴