Chief of Staff
Founders' Office /
Full-time Office/ Remote
With FamPay, teens can save, earn and pay using UPI, P2P, and card payments without the need to set up a bank account. They get a personalized UPI ID, a numberless prepaid card, and a payment link as well. FamPay aims at making banking smooth and fun for children. Users send money with FamPay just like they send pictures on Instagram.
Founded in 2019 by IIT Roorkee alumni and backed by some of the most respected investors around the world - Y-Combinator, Sequoia, Venture Highway, and the likes of Kunal Shah, Amrish Rao as angels. We are on a mission to drive 250 Million+ Indian teenagers on a smooth and fun-filled journey from cash to digital. We are raising a new, financially aware generation who understands the fundamentals of personal finance and is capable of making decisions in their best long-term interest.
About this Role
If you can help the team get to their productive best, we're looking for you Chief!
The Chief of Staff at FamPay will be working closely with the founders and the founding team to drive the company strategies and align the organisation to the company goals/objectives. We are looking for someone who is passionate about growth, process, product and knows what to prioritise based on the need of the hour.
From day one, you will have an immediate impact on our productivity, streamlining strategic initiatives, overseeing program management, and communicating objectives between teams. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a business management role, with a special focus on executive-level advising and interdepartmental collaboration.
On the Job
- Work with the founders on building the practices that are aligned to the culture at FamPay
- Draft the vision, mission statement and objectives. Ensure the teams are aligned with company wide objectives, able to draft team & individual metrics and reporting.
- Manage investor relations, assist with fund raise, maintain and share MIS to investors
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of leadership team
- Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation
- Review, design, and execute on improvements to organization structure, find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them
- Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
- Serve as liaison between team members, executives, senior leaders, and founders, regarding company climate, employee well-being, project updates, proposals, and planning
- Assist the human resources department with new hires, including documentation and onboarding, and collaborate to address and resolve all employee concerns
- Serve as a subject matter expert, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them, and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications
- Prior experience of building an organisation either as a founder or an experienced operator or core member OR Prior work experience in a VC is highly preferred
- 4+ years in a business or executive management, organizing and directing multiple teams and departments
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or similar field is preferred
- Must have worked in a fast paced growing technology startup
- Ability to share and seek feedback across functions
- Well versant with people/talent challenges and ability to manage the same in an early stage startup
- Extraordinary communication skills - written and verbal
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity with experience in planning and leading strategic initiatives
Why should you join us?
Every once a while, a product comes to life that makes people think, why this was not done earlier? The users love it, the investors dream about the great returns and the team feels the joy and pride every day. We have strong indicators for users and investors and we are building the team, that will have stories to tell all their life.
We believe that a great product is built by a high-quality team that find purpose and joy in their work and we put heavy emphasis on having fun at work.
1. Competitive Salary
3. Medical Insurances
4. Subscriptions to premium platforms
5. Friendly leaves policy
India’s first numberless card
Are numbers really required on the card when transacting offline? 🤔
With FamCard’s sleek, black, and numberless design, not only matches GenZ's aesthetic style and resonates with their vibe but also takes security to a whole new level.
For issuing cards, we have partnered with IDFC Bank and VISA. While users get a virtual card instantly on signing up, the physical cards can be ordered through the app.
Everything UPI without a bank account
100M+ adults are paying through UPI, but 250M+ teens are not because they don’t have a bank account.
They’ve smartphones, they’re using the internet, they’re tech-savvy, but still, they don’t have access to it because most of them don’t have bank accounts. Well, it changes now! With FamPay, for the first time in India, teens can now get their own personalized UPI ID, without having a bank account!
Can you believe this? Such a tech-savvy audience was not on UPI.
The app has 1M+ registered users and a lot of users who love FamPay with 4.6+ on PlayStore (50k+ reviews).
Come join us on this exciting rocketship journey of innovation and creating impact.