Technical Solution Engineer
Full-time Office/ Remote
With FamPay, teens can save, earn and pay using UPI, P2P, and card payments without the need to set up a bank account. They get a personalized UPI ID, a numberless prepaid card, and a payment link as well. FamPay aims at making banking smooth and fun for children. Users send money with FamPay just like they send pictures on Instagram.
Founded in 2019 by IIT Roorkee alumni and backed by some of the most respected investors around the world - Y-Combinator, Sequoia, Venture Highway, and the likes of Kunal Shah, Amrish Rao as angels. We are on a mission to drive 250 Million+ Indian teenagers on a smooth and fun-filled journey from cash to digital. We are raising a new, financially aware generation who understands the fundamentals of personal finance and is capable of making decisions in their best long-term interest.
However technical, we strive to find the solution!
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer who is self-motivated. You should be focused on providing world-class direct support to customers and partners on escalated issues, as part of an escalation team. You should be a problem solver with excellent communication skills & critical thinking and who should enjoy working with cross-functional teams. You should be able to overcome challenges, find solutions and deliver excellence. At FamPay, we don't just meet expectations, we exceed them!
Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apply Now!
On the Job
- Understanding of the system, and solve for specific requirements that various customers may have, as part of the overall FamPay app.
- Be the POC and go-to person for the support and business team.
- Work with our product and tech teams to improve customer experience.
- Gather business and technical requirements from customers and support team.
- Integrating, aiding support for, and troubleshooting FamPay products in dynamic environments.
- Be proactive and independent in monitoring, identifying, and fixing issues.
- Engage with customers on escalated support issues or critical customer situations.
- Collect information and engage in complex problems as well as willingness to work with team members asking and answering inquiries.
- Be up to date with all the product changes and customer use cases.
- Strong self-motivation and flexibility and willingness to accept additional responsibilities as they develop.
- 2+ years of Enterprise level customer-facing technical support experience.
- Excellent communication skills. Should be able to articulate complicated concepts to non-technical people while maintaining the ability to speak credibly to highly technical people.
- Should have past experience of using REST APIs and debugging requests and responses.
- Should be a fast learner with proven capacity to quickly absorb new concepts and technologies.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and perform well under uncertainty and high-impact conditions.
- Good knowledge of Python and Django will be preferred.
Why should you join us?
Every once a while, a product comes to life that makes people think, why this was not done earlier? The users love it, the investors dream about the great returns and the team feels the joy and pride every day. We have strong indicators for users and investors and we are building the team, that will have stories to tell all their life.
We believe that a great product is built by a high-quality team that find purpose and joy in their work and we put heavy emphasis on having fun at work.
1. Competitive Salary
3. Medical Insurances
4. Subscriptions to premium platforms
5. Friendly leaves policy
India’s first numberless card
Are numbers really required on the card when transacting offline? 🤔
With FamCard’s sleek, black, and numberless design, not only matches GenZ's aesthetic style and resonates with their vibe but also takes security to a whole new level.
For issuing cards, we have partnered with IDFC Bank and VISA. While users get a virtual card instantly on signing up, the physical cards can be ordered through the app.
Everything UPI without a bank account
100M+ adults are paying through UPI, but 250M+ teens are not because they don’t have a bank account.
They’ve smartphones, they’re using the internet, they’re tech-savvy, but still, they don’t have access to it because most of them don’t have bank accounts. Well, it changes now! With FamPay, for the first time in India, teens can now get their own personalized UPI ID, without having a bank account!
Can you believe this? Such a tech-savvy audience was not on UPI.
The app has 1M+ registered users and a lot of users who love FamPay with 4.6+ on PlayStore (50k+ reviews).
Come join us on this exciting rocketship journey of innovation and creating impact.