Associate Product Manager (APM)
Full-time Office/ Remote
With FamPay, teens can save, earn and pay using UPI, P2P, and card payments without the need to set up a bank account. They get a personalized UPI ID, a numberless prepaid card, and a payment link as well. FamPay aims at making banking smooth and fun for children. Users send money with FamPay just like they send pictures on Instagram.
Founded in 2019 by IIT Roorkee alumni and backed by some of the most respected investors around the world - Y-Combinator, Sequoia, Venture Highway, and the likes of Kunal Shah, Amrish Rao as angels. We are on a mission to drive 250 Million+ Indian teenagers on a smooth and fun-filled journey from cash to digital. We are raising a new, financially aware generation who understands the fundamentals of personal finance and is capable of making decisions in their best long-term interest.
About this role
Can you make us a product offer we can't refuse? Then join us to be the godfather of some of the most innovative products in the Indian fintech industry. When the mission is to become the most loved application among the digital native young cohort of India, we cannot afford a product that's not better than the world's best out there.
As a Product Manager at FamPay you get to create and manage product innovations that the country is seeing for the first time ever. From the first numberless card in India, to the only payments app for teens, you would be required to build upon and build from scratch everyday.
If you are think you can create products for one of the smartest and youngest market segment out their, you are at the right place - apply now!
On the Job
- Relying on data and your past experience with a successful consumer product, you will work with founders to take the product vision forward
- Work with engineering to understand complex systems and operating constraints and build for that
- Work with design team to understand the brand and positioning to incorporate it when creating wireframes, storyboards, user and process flows.
- Understand the business metrics and requirements deeply and prioritise goals and efforts accordingly.
- Get your hands dirty in analysis, design and development, wherever required
- Capability to influence stakeholders at all levels, using data and user advocacy as core drivers
- At least 2 years of overall experience in a B2C software product organisation
- 2 or more years of hands on experience in design or development and at least 2 years of product management experience.
- Metrics driven approach to building for user delight.
- Forming innovative solution hypothesis within the guidelines of constraints and data.
- Solid documentation skills, with clarity and depth not compromised.
- Evidence of ownership and past success in product or features shipped
Why should you join us?
Every once a while, a product comes to life that makes people think, why this was not done earlier? The users love it, the investors dream about the great returns and the team feels the joy and pride every day. We have strong indicators for users and investors and we are building the team, that will have stories to tell all their life.
We believe that a great product is built by a high-quality team that find purpose and joy in their work and we put heavy emphasis on having fun at work.
1. Competitive Salary
3. Medical Insurances
4. Subscriptions to premium platforms
5. Friendly leaves policy
India’s first numberless card
Are numbers really required on the card when transacting offline? 🤔
With FamCard’s sleek, black, and numberless design, not only matches GenZ's aesthetic style and resonates with their vibe but also takes security to a whole new level.
For issuing cards, we have partnered with IDFC Bank and VISA. While users get a virtual card instantly on signing up, the physical cards can be ordered through the app.
Everything UPI without a bank account
100M+ adults are paying through UPI, but 250M+ teens are not because they don’t have a bank account.
They’ve smartphones, they’re using the internet, they’re tech-savvy, but still, they don’t have access to it because most of them don’t have bank accounts. Well, it changes now! With FamPay, for the first time in India, teens can now get their own personalized UPI ID, without having a bank account!
Can you believe this? Such a tech-savvy audience was not on UPI.
The app has 1M+ registered users and a lot of users who love FamPay with 4.6+ on PlayStore (50k+ reviews).
Come join us on this exciting rocketship journey of innovation and creating impact.