Full-time Office/ Remote
With FamPay, teens can save, earn and pay using UPI, P2P, and card payments without the need to set up a bank account. They get a personalized UPI ID, a numberless prepaid card, and a payment link as well. FamPay aims at making banking smooth and fun for children. Users send money with FamPay just like they send pictures on Instagram.
Founded in 2019 by IIT Roorkee alumni and backed by some of the most respected investors around the world - Y-Combinator, Sequoia, Venture Highway, and the likes of Kunal Shah, Amrish Rao as angels. We are on a mission to drive 250 Million+ Indian teenagers on a smooth and fun-filled journey from cash to digital. We are raising a new, financially aware generation who understands the fundamentals of personal finance and is capable of making decisions in their best long-term interest.
About this Role
On our mission to become the most loved Brand among the digital-native and young cohort of India, we cannot afford a product that's not the world's best.
In addition to providing an awesome solution to the needs, every interaction should be a delight and preemptive of the need and expectations of the user.
Achieving all this requires product management capabilities of the highest order and if you are an obsessive product guru with success stories to share, we would love to talk to you!
On the Job
- Relying on data and your past experience with a successful consumer tech product, you will work with the Founders, and Design & Engineering leaders to take the product vision forward
- Hiring, developing, and inspiring the Product team
- Connect with the consumer, build product roadmaps and own the delivery of the product along with the product team
- Work with engineering team to understand complex systems and operating constraints to build for it
- Work with design team to understand the brand and positioning to incorporate it while creating wireframes, storyboards, user and process flows
- Understand highly complex and ambiguous product challenges across all digital platforms: iOS, Android, web, and social media
- Understand the business metrics and requirements deeply and prioritise goals and efforts accordingly
- Get your hands dirty in analysis, design and development, wherever required
- Capability to influence stakeholders at all levels, using data and user advocacy as core drivers.
- 6 plus years of overall experience in Product Management with atleast 3 years in B2C tech product company
- Ability to understand the user needs and build products that are loved by the consumers
- Good understanding of alignment of product and design and ability to use data + analytics to prove product hypothesis
- Metrics driven approach to building for user delight
- Solid documentation skills, with no compromise on clarity and depth
- Brownie points if you have worked in a fintech product
Why should you join us?
Every once a while, a product comes to life that makes people think, why this was not done earlier? The users love it, the investors dream about the great returns and the team feels the joy and pride every day. We have strong indicators for users and investors and we are building the team, that will have stories to tell all their life.
We believe that a great product is built by a high-quality team that find purpose and joy in their work and we put heavy emphasis on having fun at work.
1. Competitive Salary
3. Medical Insurances
4. Subscriptions to premium platforms
5. Friendly leaves policy
India’s first numberless card
Are numbers really required on the card when transacting offline? 🤔
With FamCard’s sleek, black, and numberless design, not only matches GenZ's aesthetic style and resonates with their vibe but also takes security to a whole new level.
For issuing cards, we have partnered with IDFC Bank and VISA. While users get a virtual card instantly on signing up, the physical cards can be ordered through the app.
Everything UPI without a bank account
100M+ adults are paying through UPI, but 250M+ teens are not because they don’t have a bank account.
They’ve smartphones, they’re using the internet, they’re tech-savvy, but still, they don’t have access to it because most of them don’t have bank accounts. Well, it changes now! With FamPay, for the first time in India, teens can now get their own personalized UPI ID, without having a bank account!
Can you believe this? Such a tech-savvy audience was not on UPI.
The app has 1M+ registered users and a lot of users who love FamPay with 4.6+ on PlayStore (50k+ reviews).
Come join us on this exciting rocketship journey of innovation and creating impact.