Full-time Office/ Remote
With FamPay, teens can save, earn and pay using UPI, P2P, and card payments without the need to set up a bank account. They get a personalized UPI ID, a numberless prepaid card, and a payment link as well. FamPay aims at making banking smooth and fun for children. Users send money with FamPay just like they send pictures on Instagram.
Founded in 2019 by IIT Roorkee alumni and backed by some of the most respected investors around the world - Y-Combinator, Sequoia, Venture Highway, and the likes of Kunal Shah, Amrish Rao as angels. We are on a mission to drive 250 Million+ Indian teenagers on a smooth and fun-filled journey from cash to digital. We are raising a new, financially aware generation who understands the fundamentals of personal finance and is capable of making decisions in their best long-term interest.
About this Role
Have faith in "what we see is what users get!"
We are looking for programmers with a keen eye for design for the position of Front End Developer. You will be responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
Additionally, you will be required to work in teams alongside Backend Developers, Graphic Designers and User Experience Designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. You also should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills. If you think this brings an End to your search for an ultimate role, join the Fam!
On the Job
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts
- Implementing web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Optimising web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- At least two years of production level experience in working with React JS
- Bachelors in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience) is preferred
- Understanding of key design principles.
- At least one progress web app developed by you must be live
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Experience with optimising SEO of websites and webapps.
- Expertise in React tools including Web pack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux
- If you have worked on a progressive web app (on React JS) used by 100K+ users, you will be preferred.
Why should you join us?
Every once a while, a product comes to life that makes people think, why this was not done earlier? The users love it, the investors dream about the great returns and the team feels the joy and pride every day. We have strong indicators for users and investors and we are building the team, that will have stories to tell all their life.
We believe that a great product is built by a high-quality team that find purpose and joy in their work and we put heavy emphasis on having fun at work.
1. Competitive Salary
3. Medical Insurances
4. Subscriptions to premium platforms
5. Friendly leaves policy
India’s first numberless card
Are numbers really required on the card when transacting offline? 🤔
With FamCard’s sleek, black, and numberless design, not only matches GenZ's aesthetic style and resonates with their vibe but also takes security to a whole new level.
For issuing cards, we have partnered with IDFC Bank and VISA. While users get a virtual card instantly on signing up, the physical cards can be ordered through the app.
Everything UPI without a bank account
100M+ adults are paying through UPI, but 250M+ teens are not because they don’t have a bank account.
They’ve smartphones, they’re using the internet, they’re tech-savvy, but still, they don’t have access to it because most of them don’t have bank accounts. Well, it changes now! With FamPay, for the first time in India, teens can now get their own personalized UPI ID, without having a bank account!
Can you believe this? Such a tech-savvy audience was not on UPI.
The app has 1M+ registered users and a lot of users who love FamPay with 4.6+ on PlayStore (50k+ reviews).
Come join us on this exciting rocketship journey of innovation and creating impact.