Full-time Office/ Remote
With FamPay, teens can save, earn and pay using UPI, P2P, and card payments without the need to set up a bank account. They get a personalized UPI ID, a numberless prepaid card, and a payment link as well. FamPay aims at making banking smooth and fun for children. Users send money with FamPay just like they send pictures on Instagram.
Founded in 2019 by IIT Roorkee alumni and backed by some of the most respected investors around the world - Y-Combinator, Sequoia, Venture Highway, and the likes of Kunal Shah, Amrish Rao as angels. We are on a mission to drive 250 Million+ Indian teenagers on a smooth and fun-filled journey from cash to digital. We are raising a new, financially aware generation who understands the fundamentals of personal finance and is capable of making decisions in their best long-term interest.
About this role
If creating campaigns from scratch and hijacking brainstorming meetings with a burst of ideas is what excites you, we've got a role for you!
As the Creative Head your job will be to take an extraordinary product and make it extra special. You will strategize with and direct the team to come up with scripts, positioning, social media content, advertisements, copies, and more. A role that requires a true leader who can foster creativity while maintaining the brand in it's prime.
Your job will be to make our audience love our products and lead FamPay from being a leading payments app for teens to a leading GenZ brand. We are looking for someone who is a genius in marketing communications.
On the Job
- Lead the development of clearly articulated, contextually appropriate, and unified communications
- Transform business briefs into creative solutions, and own the value chain from ideation to execution
- Inspire, mentor, and direct with multi-disciplinary creative team members, including animators, graphic designers, researchers, and writers to guide concept, brand, and copy direction
- Work in close collaboration with your own team and Brand, Design, and Community teams to create and execute marketing campaigns
- Lead a unified design, tone, and voice to create effective and provocative social media communication
- Recruit and lead a team of writers and content producers. Foster creativity to explore divergent concepts and create a trajectory for the brand
- Communicate and present your team’s work appropriately to the company and community
- Leverage data to understand performance of your marketing campaigns
- Contribute to brainstorming and creative brief development to go on Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, PNs, etc.
- Work with external agencies as needed to ensure consistency of voice and terminology
- Influence product performance & launch by leading your team in executing content that exceeds user expectations and business goals
- Build relationships with cross-functional team members. You will navigate dependencies, align on priorities, and shape goals while representing the users
- Understand from Product team & brainstorm with your team on how to solve highly complex and ambiguous product challenges across all digital platforms: iOS, Android, web, and social media
- Making detailed guidelines document for new developments and amendments
- Accelerate team efficiency by improving processes and workflows with the design team and cross-functional teams
- Keeping abreast with current trends, updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and more
- 6 to 10 years of applied experience in the Creative/Marketing/Communications field with a track record of delivering content that went viral
- At least 3 years of directly managing members of creative teams, helping them bring concepts to life, iterating and refining them and shaping future leaders
- An excellent portfolio that demonstrates deep integrated thinking and strong brand building capabilities, with an emphasis on design and art
- A keen awareness of current trends in advertising and design
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to lead, supervise and execute production projects from concept through delivery
- Experience recruiting and hiring top talent, as well as cultivating talent and growing diverse teams
- Highly compelling communicator with the ability to inspire, build alignment and drive action
- Ability to work well in an ego-free, highly collaborative, and fast-paced startup environment
- Experience scaling organizations, growing talent, acting on performance issues, and managing change
Why should you join us?
Every once a while, a product comes to life that makes people think, why this was not done earlier? The users love it, the investors dream about the great returns and the team feels the joy and pride every day. We have strong indicators for users and investors and we are building the team, that will have stories to tell all their life.
We believe that a great product is built by a high-quality team that find purpose and joy in their work and we put heavy emphasis on having fun at work.
1. Competitive Salary
3. Medical Insurances
4. Subscriptions to premium platforms
5. Friendly leaves policy
India’s first numberless card
Are numbers really required on the card when transacting offline? 🤔
With FamCard’s sleek, black, and numberless design, not only matches GenZ's aesthetic style and resonates with their vibe but also takes security to a whole new level.
For issuing cards, we have partnered with IDFC Bank and VISA. While users get a virtual card instantly on signing up, the physical cards can be ordered through the app.
Everything UPI without a bank account
100M+ adults are paying through UPI, but 250M+ teens are not because they don’t have a bank account.
They’ve smartphones, they’re using the internet, they’re tech-savvy, but still, they don’t have access to it because most of them don’t have bank accounts. Well, it changes now! With FamPay, for the first time in India, teens can now get their own personalized UPI ID, without having a bank account!
Can you believe this? Such a tech-savvy audience was not on UPI.
The app has 1M+ registered users and a lot of users who love FamPay with 4.6+ on PlayStore (50k+ reviews).
Come join us on this exciting rocketship journey of innovation and creating impact.