São Paulo /
Our Tech Artists are the bridge between art and development. We’re looking for someone with extensive knowledge in the area, with experience implementing Photoshop mockups into Unity, creating shaders and crafting state of the art animations.
- Integrate and develop diverse artistic elements.
- Adapt / convert animations to work in real-time.
- Accompany the integration of visual materials into the game, maintaining efficiency and performance.
- Integration of interfaces, contemplating aesthetic and functional results.
- Provide support for artists and programmers, creating shaders, scripts and tools as needed.
- Investigate new techniques and disseminate them to the team, in terms of both hardware and software.
- Have shipped at least 1 game / interactive projects
- Deep knowledge in Unity engine
- Knowledge in C#Knowledge in visual effects
- Knowledge in creating Shaders
- Expertise with image editing tools (Photoshop)
- General knowledge of art, design, animation and video games.
- Comprehension of industry standards for video games and their tendencies.
- Experience working in mobile games
- 3D tools and pipeline (e.g. Blender)
Did you like the job description? Feel free to apply even if you don't have all the requirements, we are looking for passionate people willing to learn and grow (:
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible benefits
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Career development Support
- Casual environment as well as the dress code
- A space for resting moments, full of snacks, fruits, and drinks.
Fanatee is a mobile gaming startup founded in 2013. Since then, our goal has been to enable people to play our games anytime, anywhere. We believe that quality is the key to success.
Our creative processes are well planned and carefully detailed, and our talent lies in turning great ideas into great businesses: our games hit over 130M downloads worldwide.
We believe that a diverse work environment contributes to an increasingly responsible society that values differences. Our dream allows us to do what we love the most: work with talented, passionate people and give them the opportunity to achieve goals as big as they can dream of.
If you want to share this ride with us and join a lightweight, fun and focused environment that breathes innovation and game culture, apply now!