Seasonal Warehouse Associate (NIGHTS) - $15.50-$17.50 PAID WEEKLY
Kentucky - Fairdale /
Operations - Made to Order /
Fanatics is the global leader in licensed sports merchandise and changing the way fans purchase their favorite team apparel and jerseys. Through an innovative, tech-infused approach to making and selling fan gear in today's on-demand culture, Fanatics operates more than 300 online and offline stores, including the e-commerce business for all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA), major media brands (NBC Sports, CBS Sports, FOX Sports) and more than 200 collegiate and professional team properties, which include several of the biggest global soccer clubs (Manchester United, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Manchester City). Fanatics offers the largest collection of timeless and timely merchandise whether shopping online, on your phone, in stores, in stadiums or on-site at the world's biggest sporting events.
About the Team
When was the last time you made an online purchase and had the excitement of your item arriving at your doorstep? At Fanatics, sports fans are our #1 priority and we are committed to delivering products in the fastest, most efficient way possible every single day. As a member of the Fanatics Operations team, you’ll be on the front-line ensuring and executing on the most cutting-edge processes to meet our fans’ needs. Whether you’re fulfilling ready-made fan orders or working in on-demand production, our world-class Operations team is dedicated to “Getting it Right.” Getting our fans the right order, at the right time, at the right cost because we have the right talent.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accurately Prep, Pick, and Prepare Shipping Orders to Meet Shipping Cutoff Times
- Process Orders According to Fanatics and Regulatory Standards
- Properly Prepare, Stage, and Document Product for Reverse Logistics in Order to Keep Inventory Fresh and Warehouse Space Open for New Products to Be Introduced
- Perform Stock Consolidation as Necessary to Improve Inventory Performance and Accuracy
- Participate in Annual Inventory Count, As Needed
- Utilize Fulfillment and Manufacturing System to Research Issues and Attempt to Locate Missing Inventory Before Requesting a Re-Make
- Field Questions from the Warehouse Team and Escalate Issues and or Production Timeline on All Necessary Items
- With Appropriate Cross-Training, Provide Back Up Support in Other Areas
- Maintain Established Safety, Quality, and Productivity Metrics in Assigned Department
- Perform Other Related Duties as Assigned
- Cross-trained in other positions within the department.
- Complete housecleaning tasks assigned by supervision.
- Any and all other duties assigned by the supervisor/manager.
- Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual must demonstrate the following:
- Motivation – Sets and achieves challenging goals.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity – Meets productivity standards; Completes work in a timely manner; Strives to improve.
- Tools and Equipment – RF Scanner, Computer.
- Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time. Observes time limits for breaks and lunches.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Works required overtime when needed.
- Initiative – Volunteers readily; Seeks increased responsibilities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education – High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Experience – 0 to 2 years’ experience picking in a warehouse or distribution environment.
- Reasoning Ability – Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out verbal and/or written instructions.
- Must be Able to Lift Approximately 25 lbs.
- Must be Able to Perform Physical Duties of Position such as Assisting in Moving Product from Printing to Packaging Departments
- Demonstrates Effective Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Able to Operate Computerized Scanning Equipment and PC Based Inventory Control Programs
- Ability to Stand 8 to 10 Hours per Day
- May be Expected to Walk Up to 10 miles per day
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future contract positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.