Technical Project Manager
New York - New York /
Fanatics Collectibles – Trading Cards - eCommerce /
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform. The company ignites the passions of global sports fans and maximizes the presence and reach for hundreds of sports partners globally by offering innovative products and services across Fanatics Commerce, Fanatics Collectibles, and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, allowing sports fans to Buy, Collect and Bet. Through the Fanatics platform, sports fans can buy licensed fan gear, jerseys, lifestyle and streetwear products, headwear, and hardgoods; collect physical and digital trading cards, sports memorabilia, and other digital assets; and bet as the company builds its Sportsbook and iGaming platform. Fanatics has an established database of over 100 million global sports fans, a global partner network with over 900 sports properties, including major national and international professional sports leagues, teams, players associations, athletes, celebrities, colleges, and college conferences, and over 2,000 retail locations, including its Lids retail business stores.
As a market leader with more than 18,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
We are looking for a highly organized and detail-oriented Technical Project Manager to join our team at Topps, under Fanatics Collectibles. The Technical Project Manager will work closely with the business, product and engineering teams to manage the execution of technology projects from initiation to completion.
- Collaborate with product and technical teams to identify project scope, requirements, and timelines.
- Develop project plans, including schedules, budgets, and resource allocation.
- Manage project risks and issues, and develop contingency plans as needed.
- Communicate project status, including progress, risks, and issues, to stakeholders and leadership.
- Ensure project deliverables are of high quality and meet business requirements.
- Facilitate project team meetings and ensure all team members are informed and engaged.
- Foster a collaborative and productive team environment.
- Continuously improve project management processes and methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in technical project management, preferably in an eCommerce or digital marketing environment.
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies, including Agile and Waterfall.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills with the ability to work in a fast-pace, ever-changing environment.
$132,000 - $165,000 a year
The salary range for this posting is $132,000 - $165,000 which represents base pay only and does not include short-term or long-term incentive compensation. When determining base pay, as part of a final compensation package, we consider several factors such as location, experience, qualifications, and training.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Feel free to ask your recruiter for a phone call or other type of communication for interview, and ensure your communication is coming from a Fanatics or Fanatics Brand email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.