Sr. Manager, Learning & Development-Corporate
Florida - Tampa /
Human Resources /
Fanatics is the global leader in licensed sports merchandise and changing the way fans purchase their favorite team apparel and jerseys. Through an innovative, tech-infused approach to making and selling fan gear in today's on-demand culture, Fanatics operates more than 300 online and offline stores, including the e-commerce business for all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA), major media brands (NBC Sports, CBS Sports, FOX Sports) and more than 200 collegiate and professional team properties, which include several of the biggest global soccer clubs (Manchester United, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Manchester City). Fanatics offers the largest collection of timeless and timely merchandise whether shopping online, on your phone, in stores, in stadiums or on-site at the world's biggest sporting events.
About the Team
At Fanatics we know that our greatest resource is our people. Our Human Resources department has a relentless dedication to cultivate, protect, and nourish our Fanatics family. We take pride in having a culture built on respect, unity, passion, and talent. We work hard to maintain a wonderful work atmosphere where people have as much pride and love for our company as they do for their favorite sports teams. As a global company, we actively evolve to ensure that all existing and new compliance regulations are met across all of our locations. We pride ourselves on building the Fanatics organization with not only the best talent, but by building around our core values. We have an unceasing commitment to continually improve our processes, strengthen our teams, and ensure the best possible working experience in every corner of the company.
We are fast paced dynamic environment which is full of change and this position is a catalyst for change. This role will bring creativity, experience, and passion for learning to meet the needs of the business through a blended learning platform. The focus will be on corporate and manufacturing learning and development programs for the Fanatics Brands team. There will be a close partnership with the broader Learning and Development team on core initiatives.
The Senior Manager, Learning and Development Brands, is responsible for leading the execution of the learning and development strategy that builds functional, professional, and leadership capabilities to support the business strategy. Expertise is needed in performance consulting, instructional design and development, and delivery of solutions to be successful. Additionally, this role will partner closely with functional and Human Resource leaders across the business to ensure that the root cause of performance gaps has been identified and the right solutions are being developed and prioritized for the greatest business impact and ROI.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Learning and Development
· Create, organize, adapt, translate, and execute Learning and Development strategy in partnership with the Brands team
· Ability to present and facilitate sessions (in person and virtually) while effectively managing group dynamics to encourage creativity, innovation, and ownership of learning
· Stay up to date on emerging trends within the Learning and Development space to ensure that appropriate learning platforms are deployed
· Develop and lead transformation strategies that enable business priorities, including support for acquisitions and integrations
· Deliver organizational development expertise to a variety of projects including strategy development, organization design, change and culture transformation
Building and Navigating Relationships
· Partner closely with business leaders and HR Business Partners to assess needs, develop recommendations, and manage projects to improve the performance of leaders, teams, and organizations
· Ability to effectively lead, direct, coach and mentor others (including peers) on how to design and deliver effective learning solutions that maximize employee engagement, development, and business outcomes
· Collaborate cross-functionally and navigate organizational dynamics
· Partner with Human Resources and business leaders to identify learner needs and ensure that solutions are relevant, integrated and support talent management priorities
· Direct and manage complex learning projects while identifying process improvement ideas to ensure efficiency and accountability of the team
· Effectively manage interactions with stakeholders including setting expectations, holding meetings, balancing priorities and on-going project updates
· Ability to translate strategic goals into appropriate development programs while using instructional design expertise, including data analysis, adult learning, curriculum development and blended learning strategies
· Deliver powerful learning solutions that are learner-centered and maximize learner engagement
· Expertise in performance consulting, including the ability to clearly define desired business outcomes and identify when training is the right solution
· Excellent program and project management skills, detail oriented, and ability to organize plan and execute company-wide initiatives
· Deliver train-the-trainer sessions for diverse audiences
· Identify and set appropriate metrics to measure learning effectiveness, apply and measure results
· Evaluate data to effectively measure ROI and identify insights for continuous improvement in relation to business goals
· Use key metrics to communicate and deliver insights to business leaders
· Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience
· Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in instructional design, adult learning, organizational development, and project management
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Excellent relationship building, interpersonal and influence skills with clients and colleagues
· Demonstrates strong business acumen and a track record of success in partnering with business leaders
· Ability to focus on critical issues, balance competing priorities and balance multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
· Responds quickly to feedback through iterative design
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively to accomplish assignments with minimal supervision
· Excellent project management skills with a demonstrated ability to lead projects from inception through implementation while bringing stakeholders along
· Proficient in Microsoft Office; Articulate Storyline is a plus
· Bi-lingual in English and Spanish is beneficial
Flexible availability and open to travel domestically
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Fanatics recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an @fanatics.com or @fanatics.co.uk email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future contract positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.