New York - New York /
Fanatics Collectibles – Marketing & Communications /
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform. The company ignites the passions of global sports fans and maximizes the presence and reach for hundreds of sports partners globally by offering innovative products and services across Fanatics Commerce, Fanatics Collectibles, and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, allowing sports fans to Buy, Collect and Bet. Through the Fanatics platform, sports fans can buy licensed fan gear, jerseys, lifestyle and streetwear products, headwear, and hardgoods; collect physical and digital trading cards, sports memorabilia, and other digital assets; and bet as the company builds its Sportsbook and iGaming platform. Fanatics has an established database of over 100 million global sports fans, a global partner network with over 900 sports properties, including major national and international professional sports leagues, teams, players associations, athletes, celebrities, colleges, and college conferences, and over 2,000 retail locations, including its Lids retail business stores.
As a market leader with more than 18,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
Fanatics Collectibles is looking for a (Brand) Marketing Manager based in Los Angeles, for our growing Marketing team. We’re searching for a candidate who can manage the successful execution of day-to-day marketing initiatives and ongoing projects. This position will be responsible for handling a wide variety of duties, which include, but are not limited to the ones listed below.
- Be the eyes, ears, and voice of current and future collectors, applying an understanding of insights, demographics, and psychographics to develop and influence marketing programs.
- Build & lead marketing plan and executions that increase awareness and purchase.
- Create custom Hobby/Retail programming in collaboration with Product teams.
- Collaborate with Social, Content and Communications teams to increase outcomes.
- Ensure all marketing efforts are implemented following appropriate guidelines.
- Live the Marketing standards (Sense of urgency, Innovation, calculated risk-taking, and integrity) and lead by example.
- Monitor campaign performance and communicate findings internally via recap decks.
- 4+ years' experience (including structured internships/work placements) within a marketing team at a brand, or within an account management/strategy role within a marketing agency.
- Highly effective communicator and collaborator.
- Self-motivated and highly organized to support day-to-day evolving tasks and projects within a team and independently.
- Passionate about sports and consumer brands and knowledge of the trading card and collectibles space.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with the ability to create compelling and informative presentations.
- Degree in Marketing or related discipline preferred.
$133,000 - $166,000 a year
The salary range for this posting is $133,000 - $166,000 which represents base pay only and does not include short-term or long-term incentive compensation. When determining base pay, as part of a final compensation package, we consider several factors such as location, experience, qualifications, and training.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Feel free to ask your recruiter for a phone call or other type of communication for interview, and ensure your communication is coming from a Fanatics or Fanatics Brand email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.