Associate Product Line Manager - Hot Market/Special Events
Florida - Tampa /
Fanatics Brands /
Fanatics is the global leader in licensed sports merchandise and changing the way fans purchase their favorite team apparel and jerseys. Through an innovative, tech-infused approach to making and selling fan gear in today's on-demand culture, Fanatics operates more than 300 online and offline stores, including the e-commerce business for all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA), major media brands (NBC Sports, CBS Sports, FOX Sports) and more than 200 collegiate and professional team properties, which include several of the biggest global soccer clubs (Manchester United, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Manchester City). Fanatics offers the largest collection of timeless and timely merchandise whether shopping online, on your phone, in stores, in stadiums or on-site at the world's biggest sporting events.
About the Team
We are a passionate group of product developers, designers, artists, merchants and planners where art truly meets science. Fanatics Brands is proud to be the largest purveyor of long-term rights and partnerships for all major sports leagues and hundreds of colleges. We are first to market with premium apparel and headwear along with official fan jerseys for the NHL, NBA and NFL. When the Super Bowl, Stanley Cup and World Series ends, we are the team running apparel to the players and delivering to fans around the globe. Our commitment to sports doesn’t stop there - we’ve made strategic alliances with Blizzard Entertainment, Disney, Marvel, Lucas Film and Pixar to bring fans an unprecedented assortment. At its core, Fanatics Brands is all about speed and agility. We are built to always respond to the ever-changing sports world.
As an Associate Product Line Manager (APLM) you will support the Hot Market/Special Events team in the creation of consumer products for a specific brand or league across Fanatics Brands portfolio. You will partner with product development, design and other cross functional teams to translate consumer insights into merchant line plans and build out a plan to support seasonal revenue, margin and inventory goals. This role also supports analytical and process improvements to drive sales and profitability.
- Supports Product Line Managers with line planning, and cross matrix accountabilities at the channel, league, team
,or assortment level with a focus on quality of content
- Supports approvals of artwork, product images, product descriptions, product images, and MSRP’s
- Supports the creation and management of SOP’s for all aspects of product management process and calendar.
- Assist in maximizing existing programs and developing new business opportunities with the Product Management team and cross matrix partners
- Maintain and drive accurate information across all product platforms inclusive of forecasts, pricing, product ID’s, and imaging
- Provides regular communication to the relevant teams regarding line development, seasonal performance, change in forecast, etc.
- Helps PLM and CM prepare materials and participates in cross-functional meetings to drive GTM calendar execution.
- Assists with relationship and product management of outside partners
- Possible travel, including Sales Meetings, account meetings tradeshows, and HM/Special Events as needed.
- EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Merchandising or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience, 2+ years of experience in retail or wholesale a plus.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills. Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workload, adapt to change, and maintain composure under pressure. Maintains a positive and professional attitude towards team, vendors, and clients
- Product merchandising/creation experience 0 - 2 years
- Strong understanding of merchandise buying and math/financial skills
- Moderate experience with fashion, color, and trend analysis. Understanding of the product creation process a plus.
- Moderate skill level in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook, as well as familiarity with data warehouses and database management
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace and dynamic environment
- Sports fan a plus
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the job
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Fanatics recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an @fanatics.com or @fanatics.co.uk email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future contract positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.