Florida - Tampa /
Fanatics Brands /
Fanatics is the global leader in licensed sports merchandise and changing the way fans purchase their favorite team apparel and jerseys. Through an innovative, tech-infused approach to making and selling fan gear in today's on-demand culture, Fanatics operates more than 300 online and offline stores, including the e-commerce business for all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA), major media brands (NBC Sports, CBS Sports, FOX Sports) and more than 200 collegiate and professional team properties, which include several of the biggest global soccer clubs (Manchester United, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Manchester City). Fanatics offers the largest collection of timeless and timely merchandise whether shopping online, on your phone, in stores, in stadiums or on-site at the world's biggest sporting events.
About the Team
We are a passionate group of product developers, designers, artists, merchants and planners where art truly meets science. Fanatics Brands is proud to be the largest purveyor of long-term rights and partnerships for all major sports leagues and hundreds of colleges. We are first to market with premium apparel and headwear along with official fan jerseys for the NHL, NBA and NFL. When the Super Bowl, Stanley Cup and World Series ends, we are the team running apparel to the players and delivering to fans around the globe. Our commitment to sports doesn’t stop there - we’ve made strategic alliances with Blizzard Entertainment, Disney, Marvel, Lucas Film and Pixar to bring fans an unprecedented assortment. At its core, Fanatics Brands is all about speed and agility. We are built to always respond to the ever-changing sports world.
Summary: Responsible for managing audits, remediating non-compliances, and ensuring alignment with brand standards for North American suppliers. Provides oversight of the global supplier base, and fulfills any reporting requirements to key external licensors, retailers, or stakeholders as required.
North American supplier oversight
· Schedule regional audits (pre-sourcing, annual, verification)
· Conduct findings review, RCA/Sustainable Remediation training
· Oversee remediation process
· Capture factory-level KPIs
· Track and report on regional labor trends
· Deploy and track completion of self assessments and/or surveys
Data tracking & reporting
· Manage global factory list
· Track retailer & licensor requirements
· Ensure timely and accurate stakeholder (retailer, Nike, NCAA, FLA) reporting
· Maintain oversight of the global audit calendar
· Ensure successful invoice submission to Finance
· Support execution of Sustainability Team governance activities
· Support special projects as assigned
- A passion and commitment to sustainable business practices
- 3+ years experience in the social compliance/sustainability field, plus direct engagement with apparel factories through auditing and/or remediating non-compliances
- Experience managing large sets of data
- Familiarity with US & Canada labor law is preferred
- Excellent organizational skills; excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and willingness to undertake diverse projects
- Capacity to deal with ambiguity
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Fanatics recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an @fanatics.com or @fanatics.co.uk email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future contract positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.