Assistant Brand Manager
New York - New York /
Fanatics Collectibles – Trading Cards - Sports Brands /
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform. The company ignites the passions of global sports fans and maximizes the presence and reach for hundreds of sports partners globally by offering innovative products and services across Fanatics Commerce, Fanatics Collectibles, and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, allowing sports fans to Buy, Collect and Bet. Through the Fanatics platform, sports fans can buy licensed fan gear, jerseys, lifestyle and streetwear products, headwear, and hardgoods; collect physical and digital trading cards, sports memorabilia, and other digital assets; and bet as the company builds its Sportsbook and iGaming platform. Fanatics has an established database of over 100 million global sports fans, a global partner network with over 900 sports properties, including major national and international professional sports leagues, teams, players associations, athletes, celebrities, colleges, and college conferences, and over 2,000 retail locations, including its Lids retail business stores.
As a market leader with more than 18,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
Fanatics Collectibles is hiring! We have several Assistant Brand Manager roles open and are seeking experienced Assistant Brand Managers to join our rapidly growing team! If you thrive in a fast pace, startup environment in a space with tremendous potential and among some of the brightest minds in the business, Fanatics Collectibles is an excellent place to grow your career! The Assistant Brand Manager (ABM) works on trading card projects and helps execute the strategy set by the Brand Manager. The ABM is in charge of executional activities across multiple properties that help ensure the products are of high-quality, delivered on-time and within budget. The role will require strict attention to detail, ability to manage multiple deadlines, and ability to be fast and flexible in reacting to feedback from managers, cross-functional teams and licensors.
- Assist Brand Manager in creating the yearly product release plan.
- Assist Brand Manager on creation of product descriptions and ensure deadlines are met.
- Manage subject lists and budgets to maximize quality of product content.
- Work with project management to ensure production deadlines are met.
- Partner with creative department to assist in the review and approval of designs for each brand.
- Partner with editorial team to ensure content (e.g. image selection and text) is appropriate for each product.
- Assist in providing direction to marketing on product promotion.
- Oversee and liaise with licensors to implement a smooth approvals process for the projects that you are working on.
- Work with brand manager to create go-to-market strategy for key releases.
- Comprehensive knowledge of sports.
- Knowledge of collectibles category & license trends.
- Ability to work in fast-paced team environment.
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills – Word, PowerPoint and Excel essential.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – written and oral.
- Creative and strategic thinking abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years brand or product development experience.
- Consumer products or collectables experience preferred.
$68,000 - $85,000 a year
The salary range for this posting is $68,000 - $85,000 which represents base pay only and does not include short-term or long-term incentive compensation. When determining base pay, as part of a final compensation package, we consider several factors such as location, experience, qualifications, and training.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Feel free to ask your recruiter for a phone call or other type of communication for interview, and ensure your communication is coming from a Fanatics or Fanatics Brand email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.