Head of Manufacturing - Fanatics Collectibles
Texas - Dallas /
Fanatics Collectibles – Trading Cards - Operations /
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform. The company ignites the passions of global sports fans and maximizes the presence and reach for hundreds of sports partners globally by offering innovative products and services across Fanatics Commerce, Fanatics Collectibles, and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, allowing sports fans to Buy, Collect and Bet. Through the Fanatics platform, sports fans can buy licensed fan gear, jerseys, lifestyle and streetwear products, headwear, and hardgoods; collect physical and digital trading cards, sports memorabilia, and other digital assets; and bet as the company builds its Sportsbook and iGaming platform. Fanatics has an established database of over 100 million global sports fans, a global partner network with over 900 sports properties, including major national and international professional sports leagues, teams, players associations, athletes, celebrities, colleges, and college conferences, and over 2,000 retail locations, including its Lids retail business stores.
As a market leader with more than 18,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
This newly created position will serve as the strategic and executional leader in Manufacturing Operations for Fanatics Collectibles. The Head of Manufacturing will be responsible for delivering balanced operating results in the areas of growth, cost management, quality and speed to market across multiple domestic and international markets. In short, we are looking for a high-energy leader to help join our executive team as a true partner to raise the bar on all things we do in the manufacturing arena, with a focus on on-time delivery, quality, efficiency, as well as flexibility and speed, globally.
- Leads overall manufacturing strategy and process excellence for all owned-manufacturing
- Provides leadership and coordination for productive manufacturing to significantly improve operating results
- Responsible for establishing goals, metrics, and action plans to achieve Manufacturing results in support of overall company profitability and growth
- Provides Manufacturing leadership across supply chain in support and alignment with company goals and initiatives.
- Understands corporate and business priorities and assures that the proper resources and assets are available to support each initiative.
- Provides support for intermediate and long-term capacity planning and execution in alignment with/in anticipation of company growth, geographic expansion, and acquisition plans.
- Champion for innovation across printing and product technologies, automation, ways of working, sourcing, and other opportunities
- Works cross-functionally with brand, operations, sales, marketing, product, finance and business development leadership teams to deliver against strategic initiatives.
- Ability to effectively team with, manage, and deliver across a varied range of suppliers and third-party manufacturers.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- 8-10 years of work experience as a Vice President or Director with Supply Chain or Manufacturing experience, preferably with highly configurable products, luxury goods and/or print manufacturing
- Bachelor’s Degree, preference for MBA
- Experience in developing and implementing lean practices in manufacturing.
- Proficiency in Excel, Strong User of Data & Analytics
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Working knowledge of Statistical Process Control, Six Sigma, Root Cause Analysis and Continuous Improvement tools
- Experience in the application of statistical analysis as it relates to manufacturing quality (Cp, Cpk, Ppk, etc)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to present ideas to a diverse audience, including executive leadership
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple cross-functional projects
- Card collector preferred, or strong commitment and dedication to collect and understand consumer preferences (and frustrations) within market
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Feel free to ask your recruiter for a phone call or other type of communication for interview, and ensure your communication is coming from a Fanatics or Fanatics Brand email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.