HR Business Partner - Operations (Night Shift)
Florida - Jacksonville /
Human Resources /
Fanatics is the global leader in licensed sports merchandise and changing the way fans purchase their favorite team apparel and jerseys. Through an innovative, tech-infused approach to making and selling fan gear in today's on-demand culture, Fanatics operates more than 300 online and offline stores, including the e-commerce business for all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA), major media brands (NBC Sports, CBS Sports, FOX Sports) and more than 200 collegiate and professional team properties, which include several of the biggest global soccer clubs (Manchester United, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Manchester City). Fanatics offers the largest collection of timeless and timely merchandise whether shopping online, on your phone, in stores, in stadiums or on-site at the world's biggest sporting events.
About the Team
At Fanatics we know that our greatest resource is our people. Our Human Resources department has a relentless dedication to cultivate, protect, and nourish our Fanatics family. We take pride in having a culture built on respect, unity, passion, and talent. We work hard to maintain a wonderful work atmosphere where people have as much pride and love for our company as they do for their favorite sports teams. As a global company, we actively evolve to ensure that all existing and new compliance regulations are met across all of our locations. We pride ourselves on building the Fanatics organization with not only the best talent, but by building around our core values. We have an unceasing commitment to continually improve our processes, strengthen our teams, and ensure the best possible working experience in every corner of the company.
This role is responsible for working closely with senior management within the Bulls Bay Warehouse to help implement HR solutions aligned to business strategy and in support of business goals. The HRBP will actively support business leaders through Coaching, Talent Management, Organizational Design, Change Management, and Business Partnering. This position will be both tactical and strategic in helping to successfully implement and drive the HR road map.
This role will support the overnight operations at our Bulls Bay Warehouse and the hours are 6:30pm -3:30am, Monday-Friday.
- Partner with key Business and HR leaders to support and drive the cultural, engagement and organizational change and restructuring initiatives and action plans
- Work directly with client groups to identify key talent capabilities across the business, conduct gap analysis, and develop and implement HR talent infrastructure
- Provide guidance and coaching to people leaders and employees
- Plan projects by determining project scope, deadlines and administrative resources
- Consult with and advise management on related personnel issues. Conduct employee relations investigations and partner appropriately with internal HR COE’s.
- Work with internal partners to troubleshoot problems regarding payroll, benefits, HRIS, learning and development, recruiting, etc.
- Perform administrative tasks in the areas of compensation and benefits, learning and development, talent acquisition, employee relations, HRIS, legal compliance and employee engagement.
- Partner with internal COE’s to develop wage and salary programs. Write job descriptions by conducting job analysis interviews with appropriate personnel, defining tasks, deriving job requirements and qualifications, developing performance dimensions and assigning job codes.
- Deploy global/standardized HR processes at the business level in the in the following areas: talent management, employee engagement, performance management, change management and leadership
- Bachelor's degree is preferred, preferably with a degree in psychology, human resource management, business, communications or a related field
- A minimum of 5+ years of professional experience is preferred (preferably in a business facing HR role)
- PHR/SPHR certification preferred but not required
- Experience supporting multiple business functions and working in various industries, ideally within warehouse and/or manufacturing environments.
- Experience managing, planning and implementing projects and business support initiatives
- Must have relationship management, coaching and collaboration skills
- Must embody strong interpersonal, consultative and facilitation skills
- Must be detail-oriented
- Ability to understand and integrate internal and external business drivers and financial
- Metrics to drive talent outcomes for the business
- Must be an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to build a “One Fanatics” culture
- Strong MS office and related talent management technology tools skills preferred
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is highly desired
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Fanatics recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an @fanatics.com or @fanatics.co.uk email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future contract positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.