Senior Manager Partnerships - Fanatics Live
California - Los Angeles /
Fanatics Collectibles – Fanatics Live /
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform. The company ignites the passions of global sports fans and maximizes the presence and reach for hundreds of sports partners globally by offering innovative products and services across Fanatics Commerce, Fanatics Collectibles, and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, allowing sports fans to Buy, Collect and Bet. Through the Fanatics platform, sports fans can buy licensed fan gear, jerseys, lifestyle and streetwear products, headwear, and hardgoods; collect physical and digital trading cards, sports memorabilia, and other digital assets; and bet as the company builds its Sportsbook and iGaming platform. Fanatics has an established database of over 100 million global sports fans, a global partner network with over 900 sports properties, including major national and international professional sports leagues, teams, players associations, athletes, celebrities, colleges, and college conferences, and over 2,000 retail locations, including its Lids retail business stores.
As a market leader with more than 18,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
Fanatics Live is a new company working at the intersection of collectibles and technology. Backed by some of the best investors, sports properties and operators in the world, we are integrating with Fanatics’ global digital sports platform – which includes 900 sports relationships and more than 81 million reachable fans - to reimagine the collectibles business for the 21st century.
- Develop partnership strategy
- Working closely with our SVP, Platform, develop a launch, growth and scale partnership strategy that will including cultivating existing ecosystem partnerships and also developing net new relationships across platform, media and league partnerships.
- Lead on day to day partnership relationships
- Establish strong working relationships with key partners to drive partner success.
- Platform Partnerships - technical integrations
- Work with Fanatics Live Product team to develop platform capabilities, Partner APIs, shared data services between Fanatics Live and our partner eco-system. The expectation is to design and deliver new-to-market technologies than can further our ambitions hand in hand with our eco-system.
- Partner Marketing
- Liase and manage relationships with key marketing stakeholders to bring key moments to life through our world class partner eco-system.
- Partner Growth
- Liase and Manage relationships with key growth team stakeholders to help strategize and unlock business growth through our world class partner eco-system.
- Reporting, Success & KPI Management
- Full end to end responsibility for the performance management of our partnerships across the business understanding key growth levers that help drive two-sided improved results.
Background & Experience
- 7 years of experience of building & supporting world class multi-faceted partnerships.
- Experience of developing partners in online, digital first businesses
- An established portfolio of doing deals/partnerships from beginning to end.
- KPI ownership / Demonstration of success thru metrics.
- Experience of working in a start-up/scale-up environment
- Experience of building and running teams.
$145,000 - $190,000 a year
The salary range for this position is $145,000- $190,000 which represents base pay only and does not include short-term or long-term incentive compensation. When determining base pay, as part of a final compensation package, we consider several factors such as location, experience, qualifications, and training.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Feel free to ask your recruiter for a phone call or other type of communication for interview, and ensure your communication is coming from a Fanatics or Fanatics Brand email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.