eCommerce & Partnerships Executive – French Native Speaker
France - Paris /
Fanatics Commerce – Business Management /
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform. The company ignites the passions of global sports fans and maximizes the presence and reach for hundreds of sports partners globally by offering innovative products and services across Fanatics Commerce, Fanatics Collectibles, and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, allowing sports fans to Buy, Collect and Bet. Through the Fanatics platform, sports fans can buy licensed fan gear, jerseys, lifestyle and streetwear products, headwear, and hardgoods; collect physical and digital trading cards, sports memorabilia, and other digital assets; and bet as the company builds its Sportsbook and iGaming platform. Fanatics has an established database of over 100 million global sports fans, a global partner network with over 900 sports properties, including major national and international professional sports leagues, teams, players associations, athletes, celebrities, colleges, and college conferences, and over 2,000 retail locations, including its Lids retail business stores.
As a market leader with more than 18,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
eCommerce & Partnership Executives at Fanatics are responsible for the delivery and execution of the trading plan, managing and producing creative briefs and assisting with partner and internal stakeholder relations. The eCommerce & Partnership Executive should also be able to deputise for the eCommerce & Partnership Manager when required, internally and externally.
· Trading analysis and performance reviews (product and category performance, product/category funnel analysis, key territory performance) from automated reports.
· Making trading recommendations to relevant stakeholders.
· Engage and influence key internal stakeholders across the business.
· Briefing marketing campaigns, emails and partner assets into the creative team to cover the eCommerce requirements.
· Collating assets for briefings from partner and brands (e.g. partner images).
· Implement trading plan and update marketing plan alongside eCommerce Manager and other stakeholders.
· Contributes to supporting a positive, proactive and professional relationship with the partner contacts and/or internal stakeholders.
· Supports eCommerce Manager on adhoc projects, partner and internal presentations and other requests when appropriate.
· Digital merchandising new product launches and hot markets
· Execute campaigns (all languages) through uploads and content publishing,
· Execute and check promotions
· To interact, support and knowledge share with Fanatics offices globally to deliver a global way of working and processes
· Deputising for the eCommerce Manager in meetings and partner communications.
· Attend key meetings internally and externally to support the eCommerce Manager.
· Some out of hours working required around key games, launches and hot markets.
· Any other relevant tasks or duties as defined by your line manager.
· Some travel internationally may be required.
Knowledge & Experience:
· Knowledge of web systems to update and trade a website.
· Fluent French speaking & Fluent English
· Clear communication skills when dealing with internal stakeholders and external partners.
· Must be a team player and supportive to the wider business.
· Ability to make sound commercial decisions based on data interpretation.
· Understanding of the key metrics driving online trading.
· Sports and industry knowledge (desirable).
· Ability to work well under pressure and manage deadlines.
· Attention to detail.
· This a great opportunity to join our fast-paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial business, and these are some of the benefits you can expect as an employee.
· The chance to work with world leading sports clubs and brands
· Working within a growing, fast-paced and forward-thinking business
· IDEA day off
· 40% staff discount
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity and inclusivity at Fanatics. Our commitment to inclusion drives us forward every day; across all races, gender, gender identities, age, sexual orientation, religion & spiritual beliefs, neurodiversity, disability and all identities of our people both current and future. If you have any requirement(s) for reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, and/or to perform essential job functions, please contact us.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Feel free to ask your recruiter for a phone call or other type of communication for interview, and ensure your communication is coming from a Fanatics or Fanatics Brand email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.