Manager – CRM Platforms
Florida - Jacksonville /
Fanatics Commerce – Digital Marketing /
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform. The company ignites the passions of global sports fans and maximizes the presence and reach for hundreds of sports partners globally by offering innovative products and services across Fanatics Commerce, Fanatics Collectibles, and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, allowing sports fans to Buy, Collect and Bet. Through the Fanatics platform, sports fans can buy licensed fan gear, jerseys, lifestyle and streetwear products, headwear, and hardgoods; collect physical and digital trading cards, sports memorabilia, and other digital assets; and bet as the company builds its Sportsbook and iGaming platform. Fanatics has an established database of over 100 million global sports fans, a global partner network with over 900 sports properties, including major national and international professional sports leagues, teams, players associations, athletes, celebrities, colleges, and college conferences, and over 2,000 retail locations, including its Lids retail business stores.
As a market leader with more than 18,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
Manager – CRM Platforms
The CRM Platforms Manager is the one to bring ideas to life, writing the code and connecting the data needed to extend the possibilities of our software integrations. Admin duties will also be performed to keep the platform up to date, running smoothly, and accessible to users. This role is central to the execution of insights dashboards for internal users, facilitating and reporting for teams of sales agents, extending an internal communications platform, and many more implementations. The ideal candidate demonstrates creativity towards solving business problems with a wide range of technology, contributes to idea generation, shows initiative towards their work, studies the industry, and overcomes obstacles to achieve business goals. This role needs a working understanding of development and administration within a CRM ecosystem, while being able to put the platform in context with surrounding technologies.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Collaborate with business stakeholders and development teams to collect detailed project requirements • Build reports, dashboards, and workflows with platform users
• Assist in creating strategic, elegant solutions to the project requirements
• Execute development tasks across the in-house CRM and Salesforce platforms in accordance with architecture guidelines
• Drive personalization efforts across DTC and B2B CRM efforts utilizing various CRM platforms
• Writing code and supporting documentation for development projects
• Use collected feedback to support platform users and stakeholders while they use your developed tools. • Manage user accounts and other administrative tasks as needed
• Enable and drive usability of our Salesforce and other in-house CRM platforms through training and support
• Own Salesforce release/change management, platform governance
• 5+ years of experience developing on Salesforce platforms, including Sales Cloud & Marketing Cloud, and experience cloud
• Salesforce Administrator certification
• Superior written and oral communication skills
• Experience with agile development and related software like Jira
What sets you apart:
• Additional Salesforce certifications
• knowledge using Apex and Visualforce
• Experience using Lightning Web Components and similar programmatic languages
• Experience connecting the Salesforce platform to external API's
• Familiarity of Salesforce web service APIs: REST/SOAP
• Experience using CI/CD and repository platforms like GitLab
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Feel free to ask your recruiter for a phone call or other type of communication for interview, and ensure your communication is coming from a Fanatics or Fanatics Brand email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.