Quality Assurance Coordinator - Topps Trading Cards
Texas - Sunnyvale /
Fanatics Collectibles – Fanatics Collectibles /
About the Team
Fanatics Collectibles is a new company working at the intersection of collectibles and technology. Backed by some of the best investors, sports properties and operators in the world, we are integrating with Fanatics’ global digital sports platform – which includes 900 sports relationships and more than 100 million reachable fans - to reimagine the collectibles business for the 21st century.
The QA Coordinator ensures that all Topps and Fanatics Collectibles products are manufactured to the highest standards of quality, integrity, and timeliness. In addition, the QA Coordinator, interfaces with a range of internal product development teams and the breadth of our external supply chain.
The position is located in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and requires a hybrid WFH/on-site presence. Routine travel is necessary.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with current and potential vendors to understand and overcome supply chain pain points and keep product releases on schedule.
- Work cross functionally to review and maintain internal SOP’s with regards to quality as necessary
- Maintain and update vendor qualifications with regards to quality and approvals
- Audit vendors and second party processes to ensure they meet internal requirements with regards to quality, testing, etc.
- Work with purchasing on testing needs and schedules for new raw materials (boardstocks, etc.)
- Attend product walkthroughs and BOM reviews, evaluate risks and inefficiencies, and communicates with the product development team to drive cost and time savings.
- Liaison with project management team to ensure manufacturing and finishing processes are on-schedule and support product release dates
- Manage on-site and in-process quality assurance checks, live product, box and case audits
- Collaborate with the Topps and Fanatics Collectibles team to understand challenges and pain points in the supply chain, and develop and execute plans to address ongoing issues and concerns with suppliers
- 4+ years of relevant experience in commercial printing & finishing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple cross-functional partners
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform. The company ignites the passions of global sports fans and maximizes the presence and reach for hundreds of sports partners globally by offering innovative products and services across Fanatics Commerce, Fanatics Collectibles, and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, allowing sports fans to Buy, Collect and Bet. Through the Fanatics platform, sports fans can buy licensed fan gear, jerseys, lifestyle and streetwear products, headwear, and hardgoods; collect physical and digital trading cards, sports memorabilia, and other digital assets; and bet as the company builds its Sportsbook and iGaming platform. Fanatics has an established database of over 100 million global sports fans, a global partner network with over 900 sports properties, including major national and international professional sports leagues, teams, players associations, athletes, celebrities, colleges, and college conferences, and over 2,000 retail locations, including its Lids retail business stores.
As a market leader with more than 18,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Feel free to ask your recruiter for a phone call or other type of communication for interview, and ensure your communication is coming from a Fanatics or Fanatics Brand email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.