Florida - Tampa /
Fanatics Brands – FB Corporate /
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform to ignite and harness the passions of fans and maximize the presence and reach for hundreds of partners globally. Optimizing these long-standing partnerships, a database of more than 80 million global consumers and a trusted, recognizable brand name, Fanatics is expanding beyond its position as a global leader for licensed sports merchandise to now becoming a next-gen digital sports platform, featuring an array of offerings for fans across the sports ecosystem.
The Fanatics family of companies currently includes Fanatics Commerce, a vertically-integrated licensed merchandise business that has changed the way fans purchase their favorite team apparel, jerseys, headwear and hardgoods through a tech-infused approach to making and quickly distributing fan gear in today’s 24/7 mobile-first economy; Candy Digital, a digital collectibles company that is partnering with prominent sports properties, including MLB and MLBPA, to build an official NFT ecosystem; Fanatics Collectibles, through Topps as a cornerstone of the business, building a new model for the collectibles and trading cards hobby with top leagues and players association partners; and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, a mobile betting, gaming and retail sportsbook platform. Fanatics’ partners include all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA) and hundreds of collegiate and professional teams, which include several of the biggest global soccer clubs.
As a market leader with more than 9,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
At Fanatics, we’re a diverse, passionate group of employees aiming to ignite pride and passion in the fans we outfit, celebrate and support. We recognize that diversity helps drive and foster innovation, and through our IDEA program (inclusion, diversity, equality and advocacy) at Fanatics we provide employees with tools and resources to feel connected and engaged in who they are and what they do to support the ultimate fan experience.
This position is responsible to provide overall sample department support including sample purchase order/work order placement, production/shipment tracking as well as processing, preparing, and distribution of sales samples to meet critical calendar deadlines. Communicates sample order status, activity flow, and applicable metrics with internal and external partners to support on-time sample completion and delivery. Executes to key deliverables with a sense of urgency per department priorities, key time and action milestones, and overall business objectives.
- Retrieves (from mailroom/production floor/dock) and processes boxes of samples and sample transfers from/to the DC (in cage) inclusive of all system requirements, physical handling and record keeping and distributes as necessary.
- Pulls, prepares, and arranges lines for various meetings, distributes to assigned location, retrieves and stores upon completion.
- Responsible for reconciling, organizing, securing/storing, and purging sample inventory/meeting supplies on a seasonal basis.
- Supports data management, system maintenance, tracking, report generation, and record keeping for all purchase orders, work orders and sales orders to achieve on-time sample completion.
- Special sample requests. Look up and pull inventory (via sales order) from internal stock and/or distribution center. Ensure allocation, shipment, and delivery to recipient.
- Compiles all data from various sources inclusive of the sample matrix, line plans, sourcing tracker, and pricing data to create sample buy file to meet all sample requirements.
- Creates domestic sample production plan, coordinates capacity and monitors execution with internal production team / contract printers and sample art flow plan with Creative Art, Production Art and QC to meet calendar deadlines, issues work orders to produce.
- Reviews blank inventory on hand, makes necessary blank transfers to the DC for storage, and blank purchase orders to fulfill domestic sample/work order demand.
- Coordinates blank and art distribution to contract printers, trouble shoots any questions / issues associated.
- Communicates with hubs / vendors and internal departments inclusive of purchase order / work order details, key dates / priorities to meet calendar deadlines, follows up to ensure deadlines are met and alerts necessary parties of potential delays / issues / revisions and offers options/strategies to minimize impact.
- Generates reports from various internal systems/databases to evaluate and report out sample status inclusive of key milestone metrics and tracking.
- Performs regular audits, reports findings, and makes system updates to ensure data integrity.
- Supports department in building presentations for leadership meetings.
- General meeting preparation; coordinate room booking, set up and meeting needs, gather, print and prepare required tools for key milestone meetings.
- Purchases necessary department supplies and allocate to appropriate cost center.
- Supports invoice approval process to ensure timely payment.
- Support building and maintaining SOP documentation.
- College degree preferred or equivalent work experience in analytical or data management field
- Advanced PC skills
- MS Office; focus on Excel spreadsheet functions; pivot tables, v-look ups
- Comfort & ability to work with complex data tables
- Powerpoint presentations
- Ability to learn new/specialized internal software systems
- Must be a strategic thinker and able to see the big picture
- Strong analytical & critical thinking skills
- Ability to juggle multiple deadlines and tasks in a fast-paced environment. Strong sense of urgency and intuitive sense of priorities & accuracy, with a creative approach to problem solving
- Ability to resolve problems, either independently or by coordinating with management
- Strong interpersonal skills, including ability to effectively partner cross functionally
- Must be able to learn and adapt to new software systems as it relates to the job function
- Supports process, system enhancements and offers ideas / solutions to create efficiencies
- Prioritizes and schedules workload to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational, communication, follow-up and presentation skills with attention to detail
- Occasionally work from and/or commute between company facilities (Riverview, Tampa, etc.) including working in warehouse conditions without A/C
- May require retrieving merchandise between company facilities (Riverview, Tampa, etc.)
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, occasionally up to 50 pounds.
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Feel free to ask your recruiter for a phone call or other type of communication for interview, and ensure your communication is coming from a Fanatics or Fanatics Brand email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future contract positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.