Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
India, Hyderabad /
Fanatics is the global leader in licensed sports merchandise and changing the way fans purchase their favorite team apparel and jerseys. Through an innovative, tech-infused approach to making and selling fan gear in today's on-demand culture, Fanatics operates more than 300 online and offline stores, including the e-commerce business for all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA), major media brands (NBC Sports, CBS Sports, FOX Sports) and more than 200 collegiate and professional team properties, which include several of the biggest global soccer clubs (Manchester United, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Manchester City). Fanatics offers the largest collection of timeless and timely merchandise whether shopping online, on your phone, in stores, in stadiums or on-site at the world's biggest sporting events.
About the Team
Fanatics is first and foremost a technology company. We are powered by cutting-edge tech created by our small agile teams using the latest tools and technologies under our highly analytical, forward thinking, and open-minded leadership. As the global leader in licensed sports merchandise, we challenge ourselves by improving our new fully responsive NodeJS cloud commerce platform, Elasticsearch engine, and deep data science capabilities while building the best-in-class retail manufacturing and supply chain technologies. Our tech teams work together to revolutionize data science and engineering initiatives, provide highly scalable real-time and streaming platforms, and create secure e-commerce and in-stadium fan experience products. Our own e-commerce platform transacts in over 190 countries, 17 languages, and 14 currencies. Our motto is “#GSD”—get stuff done—and we do just that. If you want to be at the nexus of sports, commerce, and technology, come be a part of our industry-leading team here at Fanatics Tech.
Fanatics needs you! You are a talented Full Stack Engineer who is passionate about delighting users, building beautiful user (or RESTful) interfaces and writing code that you are proud of. You thrive at turning ideas into a product and clearing technical hurdles. You are a flexible technologist who knows that there isn't one tool for all problems. You also are hungry to learn new technologies and apply them to difficult problems.
What you'll be doing:
- Designs and develops automated test cases for given business cases.
- Deliver acceptance tests that match specs.
- Act as a mission-critical member in the development of cutting-edge applications and services, as well as collaborating with other business units.
- Share technical knowledge with existing team.
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule.
What we're looking for:
- Experience with C# and .Net Framework or Java for automation tests
- Experience with utilizing Postman for API interaction
- Experience with relational databases and ORM technologies
- Experience with Git or a similar distributed version control system
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture system or Microservice architecture
- Experience with Agile development processes is a plus
- Ability to work in a challenging, fast-paced agile environment
- Desire and ability to work as part of a team
- Experience with the following are a plus: C#, Java, .Net Core, Postman, T-SQL, Cassandra, Java, Kubernetes, AWS or GCP, Docker, GoLang
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Fanatics recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an @fanatics.com or @fanatics.co.uk email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers