Manager, CRM & Personalization
Remote - New York /
Fanatics Betting & Gaming – Marketing /
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform. The company ignites the passions of global sports fans and maximizes the presence and reach for hundreds of sports partners globally by offering innovative products and services across Fanatics Commerce, Fanatics Collectibles, and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, allowing sports fans to Buy, Collect and Bet. Through the Fanatics platform, sports fans can buy licensed fan gear, jerseys, lifestyle and streetwear products, headwear, and hardgoods; collect physical and digital trading cards, sports memorabilia, and other digital assets; and bet as the company builds its Sportsbook and iGaming platform. Fanatics has an established database of over 100 million global sports fans, a global partner network with over 900 sports properties, including major national and international professional sports leagues, teams, players associations, athletes, celebrities, colleges, and college conferences, and over 2,000 retail locations, including its Lids retail business stores.
As a market leader with more than 18,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
The base salary range for this role is $112,482 per year - $184,791 per year, depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This role is eligible for the Fanatics Betting and Gaming annual bonus program and an equity award.
In addition to the base, bonus, and equity, full-time employees are eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, paid time off and other benefits like GymPass, Pet Insurance, Family Care Benefits, Free Shipt deliveries, and more. We’ll also give you $500 to set up your home office!
For information about our benefits, please visit https://benefitsatfanatics.com/
Fanatics Betting & Gaming (FBG) is looking for a Manager of CRM & Personalization to drive our customer retention and CRM strategy. Reporting into our Director, CRM, you will play an integral role on the Marketing team as well as the wider FBG organization
- Help build and execute campaigns that deliver against CRM & Personalization goals, leveraging email, push and in-app messaging to activate and retain FBG customers.
- Develop detailed campaign briefs that clearly communicate requirements, deliverables and success metrics and provide feedback and approval of assets in partnership with the creative team.
- Regularly analyze campaign performance to identify opportunities to improve customer segmentation, communication strategy and channel utilization.
- Help manage the marketing calendar, inclusive of promotions, brand campaigns and behavioral campaigns.
- Partner with cross-functional teams from Marketing Ops, Loyalty, Product Marketing, Fanatics CRM and more to develop communications, promotions and tactics that advance Fanatics retention goals.
- Identify testing opportunities and contribute to building a robust testing roadmap from planning and development through scaling the learning.
- Work closely with the Fan Experience team to understand customer friction points and refine campaigns and tactics as needed to improve experience and reduce contact rates.
- Must be open to occasional travel to Fanatics Betting & Gaming offices and other locations for conferences, events, meetings, and team-building activities.
Experience and Skills
- 6+ years of CRM and/or Lifecycle marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related discipline.
- Experience building and executing multi channel campaigns (email, app and sms).
- Must have strong communication skills, and a willingness to present ideas and findings.
- Must have the ability to analyze data in real-time and adjust strategy to optimize campaign performance.
- Strong problem solving abilities in a fast-paced environment.
- A team player that is collaborative and able to work cross-functionally across different teams at Fanatics.
- A passion for sports, gaming and entertainment products that drives empathetic and thoughtful decisions around communicating with product users.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Feel free to ask your recruiter for a phone call or other type of communication for interview, and ensure your communication is coming from a Fanatics or Fanatics Brand email address (this includes @betfanatics.com). For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.