Seasonal Human Resources Assistant - Bulls Bay
Florida - Jacksonville /
Human Resources /
Fanatics is the global leader in licensed sports merchandise and changing the way fans purchase their favorite team apparel and jerseys. Through an innovative, tech-infused approach to making and selling fan gear in today's on-demand culture, Fanatics operates more than 300 online and offline stores, including the e-commerce business for all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA), major media brands (NBC Sports, CBS Sports, FOX Sports) and more than 200 collegiate and professional team properties, which include several of the biggest global soccer clubs (Manchester United, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Manchester City). Fanatics offers the largest collection of timeless and timely merchandise whether shopping online, on your phone, in stores, in stadiums or on-site at the world's biggest sporting events.
About the Team
At Fanatics we know that our greatest resource is our people. Our Human Resources department has a relentless dedication to cultivate, protect, and nourish our Fanatics family. We take pride in having a culture built on respect, unity, passion, and talent. We work hard to maintain a wonderful work atmosphere where people have as much pride and love for our company as they do for their favorite sports teams. As a global company, we actively evolve to ensure that all existing and new compliance regulations are met across all of our locations. We pride ourselves on building the Fanatics organization with not only the best talent, but by building around our core values. We have an unceasing commitment to continually improve our processes, strengthen our teams, and ensure the best possible working experience in every corner of the company.
The Human Resources Assistant will be one of the primary points of contact for the Athletes (Our employees) relating to any day to day HR related inquiries. Our Human Resources Assistant will be an integral part of the HR team and will partner to assist with development and implementation of HR processes with a commitment to employee experience and satisfaction. This position will partner closely with the HR Specialist/Sr. HR Manager to solve complex issues.
The Game Plan
HR Support for the Athlete population (Our employees) on general HR questions, benefit inquiries, interpreting the employee handbook and procedures to provide guidance to the business. Helps to maintain a positive employee relations climate by providing consistent advice and guidance to Leaders and employees for problem resolution of work-related conflict. Exhibits a great level of detail orientation and demonstrates general process knowledge
Key Position Responsibilities:
- Supplying Supervisors with corrective action drafts and inputting corrective action documentation into Corrective Action tracker
- Research associates counseling history as needed to confirm correct level for next counseling, dates of prior counseling’s, etc. or provide summary of performance history for their Supervisor to use in making a recommendation for termination. – This is more focused on Fanatics associates
- As necessary – help managers run/track production reports, update operation reports as needed, work on projects for creating reports, etc.
- Manage Time and Attendance system to help ensure proper employee punches
- Monitor and edit time off requests submitted
- Ensure proper coding of “time paid not work” and “time not paid, not worked” such as Paid Time Off/Paid Personal Time/Voluntary Time-off/Unpaid Time Off for Fanatics associates
- Answer questions for Fanatics associates on attendance punches and paid time-off balances as required. Help escalate discrepancies to HR and resolve
- Assist with filing of paperwork into the Associates digital personnel files
- Ensure data integrity within HRIS systems
- Daily maintenance of HRIS systems: entering new employees, auditing data, and updating employee information, Benefits Enrollments, etc.
- Completing and distributing daily and weekly reports to Supervisors and Managers
- Facilitate new hire orientation and assist with administrative portion to include I9's, data entry and reporting
- Liaison with department managers and security for administration of badging process for building access and timekeeping
- Plan and coordinate employee engagement activities
- 1 year of Human Resources experience
- Degree in Human Resources or another related field
- Must have administrative experience such as data entry, managing data driven report processes or detailed processes that have a lot of components to manage
- Must have strong computer skills including Microsoft office suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Must have the ability to multitask and manage details of different processes efficiently
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills: accuracy is essential
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to work independently, seek answers when help is needed and motivated to seek out additional tasks for completion
- Outstanding interpersonal skills: must display patience
- Must adhere to confidentiality expectations
- Bi-lingual in Spanish or French
- Administrative experience utilizing a time and attendance system
- Administrative experience within a manufacturing or production environment
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future contract positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.