Florida - Tampa /
Fanatics Brands – FB Corporate /
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform to ignite and harness the passions of fans and maximize the presence and reach for hundreds of partners globally. Optimizing these long-standing partnerships, a database of more than 80 million global consumers and a trusted, recognizable brand name, Fanatics is expanding beyond its position as a global leader for licensed sports merchandise to now becoming a next-gen digital sports platform, featuring an array of offerings for fans across the sports ecosystem.
The Fanatics family of companies currently includes Fanatics Commerce, a vertically-integrated licensed merchandise business that has changed the way fans purchase their favorite team apparel, jerseys, headwear and hardgoods through a tech-infused approach to making and quickly distributing fan gear in today’s 24/7 mobile-first economy; Candy Digital, a digital collectibles company that is partnering with prominent sports properties, including MLB and MLBPA, to build an official NFT ecosystem; Fanatics Collectibles, through Topps as a cornerstone of the business, building a new model for the collectibles and trading cards hobby with top leagues and players association partners; and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, a mobile betting, gaming and retail sportsbook platform. Fanatics’ partners include all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA) and hundreds of collegiate and professional teams, which include several of the biggest global soccer clubs.
As a market leader with more than 9,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
At Fanatics, we’re a diverse, passionate group of employees aiming to ignite pride and passion in the fans we outfit, celebrate and support. We recognize that diversity helps drive and foster innovation, and through our IDEA program (inclusion, diversity, equality and advocacy) at Fanatics we provide employees with tools and resources to feel connected and engaged in who they are and what they do to support the ultimate fan experience.
The primary responsibilities of the Sourcing Analyst will be to manage all aspects of Import Bulk (Finished Good and Planned Capacity) and Sample (Photoshoot/CTL) Purchase Orders from receipt of Buy File to receipt of goods at the DC. The Sourcing Analyst will review and analyze work in process reports from sourcing hubs/vendors and is responsible for updating our internal system as it pertains to PO status. This includes cross functional communication to keep key stakeholders informed of possible delays and/or challenges that can impact service to our customers. In addition, there will be daily problem-solving scenarios to resolve in a timely manner.
- Review weekly WIP tracking reports and analyze the various manufacturing key stage gates in order to identify potential delivery/service issues.
- Lead cross functional communication regarding potential delivery delays and offers options to minimize impact to customer service levels.
- Create purchase orders from buys files received and negotiate delivery dates with vendors that allow Fanatics to provide high levels of service to our customers.
- Maintain PO accuracy in systems so it reflects the most current and accurate delivery information.
- Revise Purchase Orders as needed. This includes reviewing all publications for item id changes, troubleshooting HTS/Goods Description discrepancies and other changes as they arise.
- Troubleshoot issues and quickly resolve to avoid impact to on time deliveries.
- Manage POs from issuance to receipt at the DC.
- Proactively review PO to need dates and request Air booking as required to meet in DC dates.
- Track manual shipments and assist DC with PO Closure.
- Assist cross functional team on vendor PO related issues and inquires.
- Manage and resolve DC receiving issues (ASN’s, shortages, carton labels, etc.).
- Create weekly, monthly, or ad hoc reports reflecting the status of Purchase Orders (order quantities, on time shipping, etc.).
- Manage and issue orders of League Hangtags vendors as required.
- 3-5 years of related professional experience
- College degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Excellent PC software skills (advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Micro Strategy / data querying tools, comfort working with complex data tables)
- Excellent mathematical and financial skills
- Excellent analytical, decision-making and communication skills
- Must be detail oriented, able to multitask, and set priorities
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Feel free to ask your recruiter for a phone call or other type of communication for interview, and ensure your communication is coming from a Fanatics or Fanatics Brand email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future contract positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.