Financial Analysis Senior Manager
California - Los Angeles /
Fanatics Collectibles – Finance & Accounting /
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform. The company ignites the passions of global sports fans and maximizes the presence and reach for hundreds of sports partners globally by offering innovative products and services across Fanatics Commerce, Fanatics Collectibles, and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, allowing sports fans to Buy, Collect and Bet. Through the Fanatics platform, sports fans can buy licensed fan gear, jerseys, lifestyle and streetwear products, headwear, and hardgoods; collect physical and digital trading cards, sports memorabilia, and other digital assets; and bet as the company builds its Sportsbook and iGaming platform. Fanatics has an established database of over 100 million global sports fans, a global partner network with over 900 sports properties, including major national and international professional sports leagues, teams, players associations, athletes, celebrities, colleges, and college conferences, and over 2,000 retail locations, including its Lids retail business stores.
As a market leader with more than 18,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
Fanatics Collectibles is looking for a Financial Analysis Senior Manager to own some of the highest priority, complex, and visible initiatives on our organization’s strategic roadmap. The Financial Analysis Sr. Manager will report directly to the CFO. Given the Finance team’s end-to-end mandate, this role will be expanded to both 1) own the evaluation / scoping of potential strategic initiatives and 2) to drive end-to-end execution. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with world-class strategic & analytical skills, a demonstrated propensity for solving difficult problems, experience leading and growing teams, and a clear team-first mindset. Candidates with a passion for sports, culture, & entertainment will likely be a strong cultural fit.
Within the first 6 months, you will...
- Own multiple high-impact business initiatives simultaneously and work cross-functionally where necessary to ensure executional / strategic success
- Set goals, drive large programs / analytics, present progress updates, and deliver recommendations to the Collectibles CFO and other key leaders
- Work with the entire Finance team to identify, size, and actively prioritize all potential initiatives / opportunities on the roadmap
- Lend cross-functional support by leading / driving high-impact, highly analytical, and/or highly strategic initiatives for across Fanatics Collectibles, or the broader Fanatics organization
- Engage and build relationships with a wide array of business partners to further Collectibles’ knowledge base and thought leadership within the industry
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3-5 years of experience, with a preference for Management Consulting, Strategy, Investment Banking, Finance / Accounting, Private Equity or Biz Ops / Strategy roles
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, economics, accounting or similar preferred
- Strong quantitative modeling & analytical skills, excellent written & verbal communication skills, strong financial acumen
- Team-first management mindset, with a passion for solving highly complex problems collaboratively with their direct reports
- Strong organizational skills and a demonstrated ability to prioritize and remain flexible
- Passion and deep knowledge of the sports and collectibles industry with an overall understanding of industry dynamics and value drivers
The salary range for this position is $135,000 - $185,000 which represents base pay only and does not include short-term or long-term incentive compensation. When determining base pay, as part of a final compensation package, we consider several factors such as location, experience, qualifications, and training.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Feel free to ask your recruiter for a phone call or other type of communication for interview, and ensure your communication is coming from a Fanatics or Fanatics Brand email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.