Associate Brand Manager Bundesliga - Topps International
Germany - Frankfurt /
Fanatics Collectibles – Topps International /
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform. The company ignites the passions of global sports fans and maximizes the presence and reach for hundreds of sports partners globally by offering innovative products and services across Fanatics Commerce, Fanatics Collectibles, and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, allowing sports fans to Buy, Collect and Bet. Through the Fanatics platform, sports fans can buy licensed fan gear, jerseys, lifestyle and streetwear products, headwear, and hardgoods; collect physical and digital trading cards, sports memorabilia, and other digital assets; and bet as the company builds its Sportsbook and iGaming platform. Fanatics has an established database of over 100 million global sports fans, a global partner network with over 900 sports properties, including major national and international professional sports leagues, teams, players associations, athletes, celebrities, colleges, and college conferences, and over 2,000 retail locations, including its Lids retail business stores.
As a market leader with more than 18,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
Topps Deutschland GmbH is based in the center of Frankfurt am Main in Germany and is responsible for the global brand management of the Bundesliga license in addition to the business activities in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe.
The Associate Brand Manager Bundesliga supports the Brand Manager in the implementation of the global strategy for the Bundesliga license and is responsible for the execution of all activities to ensure high quality, on-time delivery, and budget compliance. The role highly requires detail-oriented work and strong organizational skills to meet deadlines and incorporate both quick and flexible feedback from the Brand Manager, cross-functional team, and licensor.
- Support of the Brand Manager in the creation of the product program of the Bundesliga license
- Assistance with the development of product concepts and keeping to deadlines
- Continuous optimization of products for maximum product quality in terms of content
- Control of approved budgets from conception to implementation
- Direct communication with the creative team throughout the approval process for all products
- Close collaboration with the editorial team for optimalimage selection across all products
- Control and smooth implementation of the approval process with the licensor
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree is required in Marketing, Sports Journalism, or other related studies
- Knowledge or study in the field of product development or brand/product management is desirable
- Relevant work experience is an advantage (internship or job)
- Extensive knowledge and enthusiasm for the Bundesliga is a requirement: clubs, players (current & historical)
- Fluency in English and German (spoken, written, grammar) is necessary
- Knowledge of trading cards and sticker collections is an advantage
- A high degree of teamwork, motivation, independence, and hands-on mentality
- Project management experience as well as attention to detail and strong organizational skills combined with a creative and strategic mindset
- A strong understanding of Word, PowerPoint and Excel is essential, Photoshop experience is a plus
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Feel free to ask your recruiter for a phone call or other type of communication for interview, and ensure your communication is coming from a Fanatics or Fanatics Brand email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.