California - Los Angeles /
Fanatics Collectibles – Trading Cards - Graphic Design /
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform. The company ignites the passions of global sports fans and maximizes the presence and reach for hundreds of sports partners globally by offering innovative products and services across Fanatics Commerce, Fanatics Collectibles, and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, allowing sports fans to Buy, Collect and Bet. Through the Fanatics platform, sports fans can buy licensed fan gear, jerseys, lifestyle and streetwear products, headwear, and hardgoods; collect physical and digital trading cards, sports memorabilia, and other digital assets; and bet as the company builds its Sportsbook and iGaming platform. Fanatics has an established database of over 100 million global sports fans, a global partner network with over 900 sports properties, including major national and international professional sports leagues, teams, players associations, athletes, celebrities, colleges, and college conferences, and over 2,000 retail locations, including its Lids retail business stores.
As a market leader with more than 18,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
Graphic designers at The Topps Company are creating new and notable collectibles daily, employing a graphic artist’s tool kit and leveraging industry-standard software to create original trading cards designs that build brands and excite consumers.
In this role, you will:
- Create new product designs for the company’s expansive portfolio of licensed trading cards and collectibles.
- Generate and manipulate graphics using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Display an expert understanding of layout, typography and color theory.
- Skillfully incorporate direction from art directors and senior designers into finished design work.
- Ensure that creative deliverables support the project briefs and are completed on schedule.
- Make certain that creative output adheres to brand style guides and requirements.
- Creative, enthusiastic and eager to learn.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud apps.
- Familiar with print design and prepress workflows.
- Able to multitask, handle multiple priorities and drive results through time and project management.
- A strong collaborator in possession of excellent written and verbal communication skills.
$62,000 - $78,000 a year
The salary range for this posting is $62,000 - $78,000 which represents base pay only and does not include short-term or long-term incentive compensation. When determining base pay, as part of a final compensation package, we consider several factors such as location, experience, qualifications, and training.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Feel free to ask your recruiter for a phone call or other type of communication for interview, and ensure your communication is coming from a Fanatics or Fanatics Brand email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.