Senior Financial Analyst
Texas - Dallas /
Fanatics Collectibles – Finance & Accounting /
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform. The company ignites the passions of global sports fans and maximizes the presence and reach for hundreds of sports partners globally by offering innovative products and services across Fanatics Commerce, Fanatics Collectibles, and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, allowing sports fans to Buy, Collect and Bet. Through the Fanatics platform, sports fans can buy licensed fan gear, jerseys, lifestyle and streetwear products, headwear, and hardgoods; collect physical and digital trading cards, sports memorabilia, and other digital assets; and bet as the company builds its Sportsbook and iGaming platform. Fanatics has an established database of over 100 million global sports fans, a global partner network with over 900 sports properties, including major national and international professional sports leagues, teams, players associations, athletes, celebrities, colleges, and college conferences, and over 2,000 retail locations, including its Lids retail business stores.
As a market leader with more than 18,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
Fanatics Collectibles, a subsidiary of Fanatics Inc., is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join the North America Sports & Entertainment FP&A team. This role will be reporting to the Manager of FP&A. This high-profile team directly supports both the Direct-to-Consumer (E-Commerce) and Wholesale businesses for the Topps Sports & Entertainment division by leading the budgeting/forecasting process, management reporting, and strategic planning activities. This position offers a unique opportunity to develop your finance and analysis skills, while supporting a fast-growing business.
- Assist with the forecasting process and own portions of the financial forecast models, including P&L, cash flow, and supporting schedules/analyses. Ensure their quality, timeliness, and accuracy.
- Maintain financial models to support sales forecast and product profitability analysis.
- Assist with the preparation of Senior Management presentations/meetings (Monthly Business Reviews, Board of Directors meetings, forecast review meetings, etc.).
- Develop and maintain key metric reporting and ad-hoc analyses which includes but not limited to daily sales, KPI dashboards and vendor analyses.
- Assist in month-end close process and analyze actual performance vs. plan, prior year, and current forecast.
- Compile data for royalty report submissions to all licensees and 3rd parties.
- Support the creation of the annual and multi-year strategic plan.
- Identify and develop process efficiencies and automation to create standardized, efficient and repeatable processes.
- Support Wholesale and eCommerce Finance Managers for ad-hoc requests and decision-support analysis.
- 1-3 years of experience in budgeting, forecasting, and planning for an operational unit or in a corporate finance setting is required.
- Experience with Oracle and Hyperion, or similar systems preferred.
- Experience working within MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Working in a hybrid accounting and financial planning function is a plus (e-Commerce experience is preferred).
- Ability to work with and analyze large amounts of data.
- This role is hybrid (3 days a week in the office, 2 days remote)
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Feel free to ask your recruiter for a phone call or other type of communication for interview, and ensure your communication is coming from a Fanatics or Fanatics Brand email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.