Digital Marketing Associate
Texas - Dallas /
Fanatics Collectibles – Trading Cards - eCommerce /
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform. The company ignites the passions of global sports fans and maximizes the presence and reach for hundreds of sports partners globally by offering innovative products and services across Fanatics Commerce, Fanatics Collectibles, and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, allowing sports fans to Buy, Collect and Bet. Through the Fanatics platform, sports fans can buy licensed fan gear, jerseys, lifestyle and streetwear products, headwear, and hardgoods; collect physical and digital trading cards, sports memorabilia, and other digital assets; and bet as the company builds its Sportsbook and iGaming platform. Fanatics has an established database of over 100 million global sports fans, a global partner network with over 900 sports properties, including major national and international professional sports leagues, teams, players associations, athletes, celebrities, colleges, and college conferences, and over 2,000 retail locations, including its Lids retail business stores.
As a market leader with more than 18,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
The Topps eCommerce group is looking for a Digital Marketing Associate to support Digital Marketing Manager in all efforts to drive customer acquisition and retention for Topps.com.
- Support in the execution of performance and acquisition marketing activities across all paid channels, including but not limited to search, social, shopping, programmatic and display; and all other platforms, with a strong focus on driving revenue, new customer acquisition, and existing customer retention.
- Optimize marketing spend across digital marketing channels to achieve maximum ROI in paid media campaigns.
- Collect and analyze test data, identify trends and actionable insights in order to achieve maximum results.
- Create regular campaign reports and ad-hoc reports as needed.
- Analyze and report on customer data via backend E-commerce platform Magento & Magento Business Intelligence tool.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising and market trends.
- Expand the potential of our marketing portfolio by recommending new platforms, attribution targeting, advanced technologies, ad formats, etc.
- Coordinate daily email marketing sends oLaunch daily marketing emails informing customers of new product launches oEnsure long-tail automated email strategy operating efficiently, such as abandoned cart campaigns or customer re-activation campaigns.
- Replenish coupon codes in various email campaigns when necessary.
- Support in the management of the Topps.com affiliate marketing program.
- Updating offers, providing new links, text, creative, and products for affiliate publishers.
- Support in the management of the Topps.com Loyalty Rewards program.
- Re-fill customer coupon codes into system.
- Report on efficiency metrics of program.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2-3 years of digital marketing experience, preferably in Direct-to-Consumer E-Commerce.
- High online affinity, understanding of digital marking environment, media platforms, and analytics tools.
- Comfortable with a high degree of responsibility.
- Familiarity with some of the following digital media platforms: Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Rakuten, Smile.io, Snapchat, Tik Tok, YouTube, and others.
- Skills needed include: navigation of platforms, ad creation, audience building, ad copy writing/testing, creating proper tracking urls, routine campaign/platform optimizations, etc.
- Intermediate level knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Experience with email marketing platforms, preferably Sailthru.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of customer-centric E-commerce strategies.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong affinity for data.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Self-starter, takes initiative, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Feel free to ask your recruiter for a phone call or other type of communication for interview, and ensure your communication is coming from a Fanatics or Fanatics Brand email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.