Customer Service Advisor - German Speaking
United Kingdom, Manchester /
Operations - Customer Service /
Fanatics is the global leader in licensed sports merchandise and changing the way fans purchase their favorite team apparel and jerseys. Through an innovative, tech-infused approach to making and selling fan gear in today's on-demand culture, Fanatics operates more than 300 online and offline stores, including the e-commerce business for all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA), major media brands (NBC Sports, CBS Sports, FOX Sports) and more than 200 collegiate and professional team properties, which include several of the biggest global soccer clubs (Manchester United, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Manchester City). Fanatics offers the largest collection of timeless and timely merchandise whether shopping online, on your phone, in stores, in stadiums or on-site at the world's biggest sporting events.
About the Team
At Fanatics, our business is handled “By Fans, For Fans.” When a customer needs help with an order, we know that the right people to help are true fans themselves. Our Fan Services team is dedicated to the highest quality customer experience ensuring that the needs of our Fans are not only met, but exceeded at every turn. Shaping a world-class Fan Experience is what we strive for daily. We are a team that instills ownership at all levels of the organization and has a passion for Our People, Our Processes, and Our Fans.
To take customer orders and deal with customer queries in a positive and professional manner by telephone and email whilst maximising opportunities to up sell and/or cross sell products.
- Deal with calls & e-mails at first point of contact
- Responsibilities include dealing with enquiries from a range of customers with various questions about products and services.
- Customer interface requires you to be courteous, helpful, professional and supportive to customers at all times.
- Required to be a strong team player and remain calm under pressure.
- Recognise and maximise all business opportunities, to up sell and/or cross sell products.
- All telephone calls and emails are to be responded to within an agreed Service Level Agreement and within an agreed call length.
- Build and maintain knowledge of products, current policies, practices, procedures and information affecting your business role.
- To make outbound contact when required.
- Co-ordination, communication and following processes between relevant internal departments and external businesses.
- Achieve quality assurance levels
- Deal with calls and emails within your specialist language/’s and also in English language.
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by line manager
Knowledge & Experience:
- Fluent in German (Essential)
- Experience of working in Customer Service/Contact Centre environment
- Excellent Telephone manner
- Computer Literate
- Working experience of customer cross-selling and up-selling
- Interest/passion for sports/sports products
· Working within a growing, fast-paced and forward-thinking business
· Birthday day off
· 40% staff discount
· Countrywide Theme Park discount
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Fanatics recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an @fanatics.com or @fanatics.co.uk email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers