Tech Compliance Lead
Remote - New York /
Fanatics Betting & Gaming – Engineering Tech Enablement /
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform. The company ignites the passions of global sports fans and maximizes the presence and reach for hundreds of sports partners globally by offering innovative products and services across Fanatics Commerce, Fanatics Collectibles, and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, allowing sports fans to Buy, Collect and Bet. Through the Fanatics platform, sports fans can buy licensed fan gear, jerseys, lifestyle and streetwear products, headwear, and hardgoods; collect physical and digital trading cards, sports memorabilia, and other digital assets; and bet as the company builds its Sportsbook and iGaming platform. Fanatics has an established database of over 100 million global sports fans, a global partner network with over 900 sports properties, including major national and international professional sports leagues, teams, players associations, athletes, celebrities, colleges, and college conferences, and over 2,000 retail locations, including its Lids retail business stores.
As a market leader with more than 18,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
The base salary range for this role is $121,000 per year - $182,000 per year, depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This role is eligible for the Fanatics Betting and Gaming annual bonus program and an equity award.
In addition to the base, bonus, and equity, full-time employees are eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, paid time off, and other benefits like GymPass, Pet Insurance, Family Care Benefits, Free Shipt deliveries, and more. We’ll also give you $500 to set up your home office!
For information about our benefits, please visit https://benefitsatfanatics.com/.
We are seeking a Technical Compliance Lead focused on ensuring the FBG Products are in compliance with state regulations for launch and continued through change management. This role reports to our Sr. Manager QE and is responsible for defining, implementing, and executing against our technical compliance strategy.
- Partner closely with the product and engineering teams to ensure technical, regulatory requirements are met, and product feature is built by state compliance requirements
- Understand FBG Product infrastructure, system, environments, app, code changes, releases and technical requirements to support certification and change management expectations.
- Collaborate with the Regulatory team on state readiness, change management and incident reporting.
- Manage technical compliance assessments, gap analysis, certification, compliance, and processes.
- Collaborate with external parties throughout certification engagements
- Solve large, complex, cross-functional challenges such as launching in a new market or launching a technical feature in existing markets.
- Work with development teams to remediate compliance issues found during testing, providing guidance and support as necessary.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest regulations and guidelines on current and future markets to ensure continued compliance.
- Effectively communicate key risks, findings, and recommendations for improvement with key stakeholders.
- Participate in incident response activities as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to partner closely with all business teams and implement appropriate tools and practices that balance governance, risk, and compliance
- Strong executive presentation and communication skills.
- Highly outcome-oriented and data-driven.
- Excellent influencing and problem-resolution skills.
- Positive and flexible attitude to work in a fast-paced environment and a willingness to embrace new initiatives.
- Strong report writing skills with the ability to gather, evaluate and analyze relevant information while structuring material in a logical and coherent manner.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Feel free to ask your recruiter for a phone call or other type of communication for interview, and ensure your communication is coming from a Fanatics or Fanatics Brand email address (this includes @betfanatics.com). For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.