VP Marketing Brand Creative
New York - New York /
Fanatics Betting & Gaming – Fanatics Betting & Gaming /
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform to ignite and harness the passions of fans and maximize the presence and reach for hundreds of partners globally. Optimizing these long-standing partnerships, a database of more than 80 million global consumers and a trusted, recognizable brand name, Fanatics is expanding beyond its position as a global leader for licensed sports merchandise to now becoming a next-gen digital sports platform, featuring an array of offerings for fans across the sports ecosystem.
The Fanatics family of companies currently includes Fanatics Commerce, a vertically-integrated licensed merchandise business that has changed the way fans purchase their favorite team apparel, jerseys, headwear and hardgoods through a tech-infused approach to making and quickly distributing fan gear in today’s 24/7 mobile-first economy; Candy Digital, a digital collectibles company that is partnering with prominent sports properties, including MLB and MLBPA, to build an official NFT ecosystem; Fanatics Collectibles, through Topps as a cornerstone of the business, building a new model for the collectibles and trading cards hobby with top leagues and players association partners; and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, a mobile betting, gaming and retail sportsbook platform. Fanatics’ partners include all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA) and hundreds of collegiate and professional teams, which include several of the biggest global soccer clubs.
As a market leader with more than 9,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
At Fanatics, we’re a diverse, passionate group of employees aiming to ignite pride and passion in the fans we outfit, celebrate and support. We recognize that diversity helps drive and foster innovation, and through our IDEA program (inclusion, diversity, equality and advocacy) at Fanatics we provide employees with tools and resources to feel connected and engaged in who they are and what they do to support the ultimate fan experience.
Fanatics Betting & Gaming (FBG) is looking for a VP, Brand & Creative to work closely with the internal Design and Creatives teams as well as the executive team in support of our Sportsbook product. You’ll build and lead the Marketing Creative team and strive to maximize fan engagement and audience awareness through implementing groundbreaking marketing creative strategy and execution plans for our Sportsbook product.
What You'll Do..
- Create the vision, lead the development and execution of the creative marketing and brand strategy that drives fans to our Sportsbook product including support to offer strategy through different channels
- Build and implement creative offering strategy that will increase fan conversion and create mainstream awareness for the Fanatics Sportsbook product
- Manage the development of creative & marketing tactics that support events, partnerships, and sponsorships strategies to drive fan engagement, conversion and brand exposure
- Establish and execute the messaging strategies and programs via direct and cross functional resources to achieve marketing goals and drive overall Sportsbook brand performance
- Collaborate with other Fanatics verticals to most effectively leverage existing brand value to maximize consumer adoption of the sportsbook product
- Build, motivate and manage team of creative marketers in support of the Sportsbook product
- Set and provide clear KPIs for product launches that support overarching business goals
- Manage creative process and relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure development of impactful campaigns, to generate new fan relationships, and develop revenue growth strategies.
- Partner with Brand team to craft messaging and collaborate with design and production resources to drive creative execution
- Manage key creative agency relationships
- Define metrics and track brand marketing program results
- Manage and allocate marketing and resourcing budget based on established performance and quarterly/annual targets
What You Bring
- 10+ years experience in mobile, consumer tech marketing, ideally with a passion for or strong understanding of the sports betting space
- Proven capabilities in developing highly sophisticated creative marketing and brand solutions
- Proven ability to excel and execute in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong leadership capabilities with proven experience leading and inspiring a team
- Expert use of data/analytics to understand and optimize fan behavior
- Deep strategic thinking capabilities and hyper-attention to detail
- Comprehensive understanding of web and mobile marketing channels and related consumer trends
- Degree in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Fanatics recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an @fanatics.com or @fanatics.co.uk email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or other types of positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.