eCommerce Coordinator - Topps International
United Kingdom - Milton Keynes /
Fanatics Collectibles – Topps International /
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform. The company ignites the passions of global sports fans and maximizes the presence and reach for hundreds of sports partners globally by offering innovative products and services across Fanatics Commerce, Fanatics Collectibles, and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, allowing sports fans to Buy, Collect and Bet. Through the Fanatics platform, sports fans can buy licensed fan gear, jerseys, lifestyle and streetwear products, headwear, and hardgoods; collect physical and digital trading cards, sports memorabilia, and other digital assets; and bet as the company builds its Sportsbook and iGaming platform. Fanatics has an established database of over 100 million global sports fans, a global partner network with over 900 sports properties, including major national and international professional sports leagues, teams, players associations, athletes, celebrities, colleges, and college conferences, and over 2,000 retail locations, including its Lids retail business stores.
As a market leader with more than 18,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
The eCommerce Coordinator is responsible for supporting the work of the E-Commerce team. This role works closely with the eCommerce Operations Manager and the teams in the Product, Marketing, Design, Customer Services, Finance, and Warehouse departments. The E-Commerce Coordinator is responsible for communicating with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless and functional online performance.
- Coordinate with Brand and Design team to ensure timeliness and accuracy
- Execute daily sales exports and maintain Topps.com Print Run Archive
- Continuously improve the website experience to maximize conversion and increase user engagement
- Assist with site navigation and merchandising updates including identifying up-selling opportunities, creating landing pages, curating collections, and managing on-site promotions and product launch.
- Scale the effectiveness of the internal website system with support from cross functional teams to deliver new experiences to our customers
- Participate in User Acceptance testing (UAT) for new functionality rollout on the site
- Monitor site performance for errors in the customer journey and report these to the relevant teams for remediation
- Generate reports and dashboards on Google Analytics and other tools routinely
- Create .csv files for daily and weekly product launches
Skills and Experience
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Experience with eCommerce platforms - Magento familiarity preferred, but not a necessity
- Interest or experience in Digital Marketing and eCommerce
- Highly organized with an exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment with a diverse group of people located across various time zones
- Ability to contribute solution-oriented ideas
- Good written, conversational and presentation skills
- Fluency in English is required, with a secondary language preferred (optimally German, French, Spanish or Italian)
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Feel free to ask your recruiter for a phone call or other type of communication for interview, and ensure your communication is coming from a Fanatics or Fanatics Brand email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.