3rd Party Production Manager - NCAA
Florida - Tampa /
Fanatics Brands – Operations - FB - AVP /
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform to ignite and harness the passions of fans and maximize the presence and reach for hundreds of partners globally. Optimizing these long-standing partnerships, a database of more than 80 million global consumers and a trusted, recognizable brand name, Fanatics is expanding beyond its position as a global leader for licensed sports merchandise to now becoming a next-gen digital sports platform, featuring an array of offerings for fans across the sports ecosystem.
The Fanatics family of companies currently includes Fanatics Commerce, a vertically-integrated licensed merchandise business that has changed the way fans purchase their favorite team apparel, jerseys, headwear and hardgoods through a tech-infused approach to making and quickly distributing fan gear in today’s 24/7 mobile-first economy; Candy Digital, a digital collectibles company that is partnering with prominent sports properties, including MLB and MLBPA, to build an official NFT ecosystem; Fanatics Collectibles, a transformative company that is building a new model for the hobby and giving collectors an end-to-end collectibles experience; and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, a mobile betting, gaming and retail sportsbook platform. Additional ventures that will build out Fanatics’ footprint across the broader digital sports landscape will be rolled out soon. Fanatics’ partners include all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA) and hundreds of collegiate and professional teams, which include several of the biggest global soccer clubs.
As a market leader with more than 8,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
At Fanatics, we’re a diverse, passionate group of employees aiming to ignite pride and passion in the fans we outfit, celebrate and support. We recognize that diversity helps drive and foster innovation, and through our IDEA program (inclusion, diversity, equality and advocacy) at Fanatics we provide employees with tools and resources to feel connected and engaged in who they are and what they do to support the ultimate fan experience.
The primary responsibilities of the Manager – NCAA 3rd Party Operations is to coordinate and execute activities relating to US market place for inline and hot market apparel. This process includes preparation, production, and distribution of finished goods within different channels of the marketplace.
- Manage vendor production across the NCAA for all channels for Fanatics Branded and Wholesale for Third Party Print network.
- Work with key stakeholders in setting the strategy to service the NCAA business.
- Process customer POS and package art for vendor’s and communicate delivery expectation.
- Work with cross functional partners daily at all levels to execute the business from Allocations, Inventory Planning, Customer Service, Traffic, etc.
- Manage vendor relationships, event/hot market planning, providing regular updates, determining production schedules, and maintaining effective communication to provide the local sales reps and accounts with needed updates.
- Process post-production invoicing and reconciliation in a timely manner. This involves full accounting of inventory and proof of delivery to ensure sales revenues properly match with its respective expenses to safeguard assets.
- Onboard new print vendors when necessary for the business and maintain social compliance expectation.
- 5+ years of related professional experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge and understanding of major sports leagues and special events
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with different levels of management in the organization effectively
- Good understanding of manufacturing and logistics
- Traveling required 10% of the time
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Feel free to ask your recruiter for a phone call or other type of communication for interview, and ensure your communication is coming from a Fanatics or Fanatics Brand email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or other types of positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.