Sr Systems Engineer
Florida - Jacksonville /
Fanatics Collectibles – Technology – IT /
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform. The company ignites the passions of global sports fans and maximizes the presence and reach for hundreds of sports partners globally by offering innovative products and services across Fanatics Commerce, Fanatics Collectibles, and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, allowing sports fans to Buy, Collect and Bet. Through the Fanatics platform, sports fans can buy licensed fan gear, jerseys, lifestyle and streetwear products, headwear, and hardgoods; collect physical and digital trading cards, sports memorabilia, and other digital assets; and bet as the company builds its Sportsbook and iGaming platform. Fanatics has an established database of over 100 million global sports fans, a global partner network with over 900 sports properties, including major national and international professional sports leagues, teams, players associations, athletes, celebrities, colleges, and college conferences, and over 2,000 retail locations, including its Lids retail business stores.
As a market leader with more than 18,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
The Sr Systems Engineer is responsible for the day-to-day management and health of our internal corporate systems. This position will be responsible for managing all servers and endpoints within the environment. The position will be responsible for managing issues, if necessary, with 3rd party vendors. You will work side by side with other System Engineers to design, manage, and support the global
environment and all devices within it.
- Implementation of SCCM, Intune, JAMF.
- Day to day administration of all endpoint management systems to include engineering new solutions as needed.
- Desktop application management and deployment.
- Build and maintain company gold image and software packaging.
- Regular patching ofalldevices.
- Recommend and implement application and database solutions and enhancements to ensure an
- improvement in system reliability and performance.
- Providing technical guidance to other team members and Support Technicians.
- Provide Tier 3support.
- GPO Creation and management.
- Server and workstation client management.
- Creating and updating technical documentation as required.
- Assist teammates with administration of other corporate systems as needed. (Okta, Slack, JIRA, M365,Box, Service Now)
- College degree or equivalent certifications and 5 years related work experience.
- Expertise in design and installation of SCCM and Intune in co-management using Microsoft best practices.
- Expertise in design and configuration of JAMF to manage MacOS and iOS devices.
- Expertise in design of the underlying infrastructure to troubleshoot issues affecting the function and performance of SCCM, Intune or JAMF.
- In-depth Knowledge of SCCM/Intune client installation, software distribution, and patching.
- Expertise in SCCM/Intune administration and reporting.
- Experience in deploying, troubleshooting, and managing Bit locker encryption on Windows devices.
- Expertise in PowerShell scripting.
- Experience in supporting Windows 7/Windows 10.
- Expertise with Group Polices
- Ability to deliver on or exceed commitments consistently.
- Ability to stay calm in stressful situations, especially when dealing with demanding customers and/or upper management.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
- Ability to use discretion and confidentiality with access to sensitive data.
- A strong dedication to quality customer service.
- Good analytical skills, attention to detail, consistent follow-through to assure problems are
- resolved and ability to respond to last-minute requests.
- Team-oriented and able to operate with minimal supervision.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Feel free to ask your recruiter for a phone call or other type of communication for interview, and ensure your communication is coming from a Fanatics or Fanatics Brand email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.