Manager, Customer Compliance
Florida - Tampa /
Fanatics Brands – Operations - FB - AVP /
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform to ignite and harness the passions of fans and maximize the presence and reach for hundreds of partners globally. Optimizing these long-standing partnerships, a database of more than 80 million global consumers and a trusted, recognizable brand name, Fanatics is expanding beyond its position as a global leader for licensed sports merchandise to now becoming a next-gen digital sports platform, featuring an array of offerings for fans across the sports ecosystem.
The Fanatics family of companies currently includes Fanatics Commerce, a vertically-integrated licensed merchandise business that has changed the way fans purchase their favorite team apparel, jerseys, headwear and hardgoods through a tech-infused approach to making and quickly distributing fan gear in today’s 24/7 mobile-first economy; Candy Digital, a digital collectibles company that is partnering with prominent sports properties, including MLB and MLBPA, to build an official NFT ecosystem; Fanatics Collectibles, a transformative company that is building a new model for the hobby and giving collectors an end-to-end collectibles experience; and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, a mobile betting, gaming and retail sportsbook platform. Additional ventures that will build out Fanatics’ footprint across the broader digital sports landscape will be rolled out soon. Fanatics’ partners include all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA) and hundreds of collegiate and professional teams, which include several of the biggest global soccer clubs.
As a market leader with more than 8,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
At Fanatics, we’re a diverse, passionate group of employees aiming to ignite pride and passion in the fans we outfit, celebrate and support. We recognize that diversity helps drive and foster innovation, and through our IDEA program (inclusion, diversity, equality and advocacy) at Fanatics we provide employees with tools and resources to feel connected and engaged in who they are and what they do to support the ultimate fan experience.
This role will be responsible for owning and managing new customer account requirements and updates of customer account requirements to internal and external partners to reduce, eliminate and prevent chargebacks ensuring supply chain and operational procedures are compliant with customer requirements across the entire Fanatics LSG logistics network, including third party logistics and distribution facilities.
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Compliance review of customer requirements.
- Documentation and communication of new customer accounts.
- Customer meetings – requirements and exemptions.
- Coordinating new account setup process with Tech; including account updates.
- Establishing clear expectations with the customer.
- Represent Fanatics LSG as a key point person for customer related communications internally and externally.
- Establish standard scope and activities of customer compliance interacting with Sales, Retail Services, Sourcing Operations, DC Packing and Shipping, Credit and Finance.
- Documentation and setup of customer routing and shipping requirements.
- Management of UPS and FedEx account setup.
- Process improvement recommendations.
- Daily support of compliance issues as reported by customer.
- Root Cause Analysis and Action Plan
- Special projects or tasks assigned by Director.
- Supervisory Responsibilities
- Customer Compliance Analyst
- Customer Compliance Coordinator
- Education (High school diploma or equivalent)
- Prefer 3+ years’ experience working in a Compliance Department or Supply Chain
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate across multi-culture teams
- Able to effectively work a part of a team and work independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Microsoft Excel skills, including Pivot Tables, V-Lookups, and Functions
- Ability to distill complex information to executive and leadership teams
- Goal-oriented with strong organizational skills
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard reach, stoop kneel to install computer equipment.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Feel free to ask your recruiter for a phone call or other type of communication for interview, and ensure your communication is coming from a Fanatics or Fanatics Brand email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or other types of positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.