New York - New York /
Fanatics Collectibles – Marketing & Communications /
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform. The company ignites the passions of global sports fans and maximizes the presence and reach for hundreds of sports partners globally by offering innovative products and services across Fanatics Commerce, Fanatics Collectibles, and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, allowing sports fans to Buy, Collect and Bet. Through the Fanatics platform, sports fans can buy licensed fan gear, jerseys, lifestyle and streetwear products, headwear, and hardgoods; collect physical and digital trading cards, sports memorabilia, and other digital assets; and bet as the company builds its Sportsbook and iGaming platform. Fanatics has an established database of over 100 million global sports fans, a global partner network with over 900 sports properties, including major national and international professional sports leagues, teams, players associations, athletes, celebrities, colleges, and college conferences, and over 2,000 retail locations, including its Lids retail business stores.
As a market leader with more than 18,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
Fanatics Collectibles is looking for a Producer/Editor for our growing Marketing & Media team. We’re searching for a candidate who will be responsible for leading and executing impactful and distinctive content. This position will be responsible for handling a wide variety of duties, which include, but are not limited to the ones listed below.
- Oversee a variety of projects across Marketing & Media mix, executing compelling content that grows awareness.
- Coordinate and execute productions, overseeing writing, directing, graphics, talent, post-production and delivery.
- Work effectively and manage stakeholders across departments.
- Confidently manage delivery of projects to ensure they are both editorially strong and budgetarily efficient.
- Video editing including: editing content pieces, addressing notes, creating graphics, sound mixing, color timing and other editorial needs per industry standards.
- Drive best-practice media creation processes within the department.
- Proactively bring creative video storytelling solutions to communications challenges.
- Travel to attend and guide video shoots to ensure adherence to the creative brief.
- Brief production partners on storyboard, style and key messages to deliver with video.
- 4+ years’ experience in a mature media market.
- Exceptional editorial skills in Sports; Ability to tell compelling stories through multiple video formats and stay on trend.
- Solid understanding of digital film and video technology and post-production workflows.
- Strong organizational leadership and project management skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail; Proven creative track record required.
- Adept management skills for coordinating and guiding production partners of diverse experience and skill sets.
$68,000 - $85,000 a year
The salary range for this posting is $68,000 - $85,000 which represents base pay only and does not include short-term or long-term incentive compensation. When determining base pay, as part of a final compensation package, we consider several factors such as location, experience, qualifications, and training.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Feel free to ask your recruiter for a phone call or other type of communication for interview, and ensure your communication is coming from a Fanatics or Fanatics Brand email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.