Sales Manager, CEE - Topps International
Germany - Frankfurt /
Fanatics Collectibles – Topps International /
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform. The company ignites the passions of global sports fans and maximizes the presence and reach for hundreds of sports partners globally by offering innovative products and services across Fanatics Commerce, Fanatics Collectibles, and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, allowing sports fans to Buy, Collect and Bet. Through the Fanatics platform, sports fans can buy licensed fan gear, jerseys, lifestyle and streetwear products, headwear, and hardgoods; collect physical and digital trading cards, sports memorabilia, and other digital assets; and bet as the company builds its Sportsbook and iGaming platform. Fanatics has an established database of over 100 million global sports fans, a global partner network with over 900 sports properties, including major national and international professional sports leagues, teams, players associations, athletes, celebrities, colleges, and college conferences, and over 2,000 retail locations, including its Lids retail business stores.
As a market leader with more than 18,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
The Sales Manager is responsible for driving sales and margin performance for the CEE region including the Balkans, Greece and Türkiye for Topps International. The Sales Manager works with existing distribution partners, local suppliers,and internal departments to deliver a smooth business operation and sustainable growth targets. This position requires excellent relationship management skills in addition to an analytical and strategic approach. Successful strategic account management is critical to effective job performance.
- Oversee the distribution business in dedicated markets of the CEE region
- Analyze local market capacities, requirements and demands and define market strategy
- Develop country specific strategies in order to achieve sales targets and to increase profitability for our mas-s and hobby market business
- Implement with local distributors, grocers, and field sales forces country specific activities
- Develop & support new customers (account development, relationship management and lead generation) in the CEE region
- Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of the market that enables the business to drive a competitive edge.
- Uses data to derive territory insights which inform strategy & tactical plans
- Ensures a fluent sales, communication, and information process by coordinating and partnering effectively with Sales support, Marketing, Brand, Production and Logistic
- Regularly reports state of the business to Finance, Controlling, Planning and Senior Management
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant experience preferred
- A sports fan with a strong understanding of the commercial landscape.
- Proven knowledge and application of a wide range of sales techniques and concepts to increase sales within the regions.
- Strong understanding of target markets and consumer behavior.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to respond positively to pressure and take a flexible approach to change
- Organized and methodical, with the ability to manage workload and priorities autonomously
- Proactive with the ability and confidence to use initiative
- Well presented with a professional manner to act as a brand ambassador
- Proven business awareness with commercial acumen
- Comfortable presenting to senior stakeholders
- Fluency in English is required
- Proactive partnership building skills
- Planning & organizational skills
- Budget planning and control skills
- Relevant marketing experience
- Target Customer insight and understanding
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Feel free to ask your recruiter for a phone call or other type of communication for interview, and ensure your communication is coming from a Fanatics or Fanatics Brand email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.