Executive Assistant III
California - Los Angeles /
Fanatics Collectibles – Corporate /
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform. The company ignites the passions of global sports fans and maximizes the presence and reach for hundreds of sports partners globally by offering innovative products and services across Fanatics Commerce, Fanatics Collectibles, and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, allowing sports fans to Buy, Collect and Bet. Through the Fanatics platform, sports fans can buy licensed fan gear, jerseys, lifestyle and streetwear products, headwear, and hardgoods; collect physical and digital trading cards, sports memorabilia, and other digital assets; and bet as the company builds its Sportsbook and iGaming platform. Fanatics has an established database of over 100 million global sports fans, a global partner network with over 900 sports properties, including major national and international professional sports leagues, teams, players associations, athletes, celebrities, colleges, and college conferences, and over 2,000 retail locations, including its Lids retail business stores.
As a market leader with more than 18,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
Fanatics Collectibles is looking for an Executive Assistant based in Los Angeles, who will provide high-level administrative support to a senior leader based in Los Angeles, CA. Fanatics Collectibles is a dynamic and fast-paced environment and we are seeking someone who is self-motivated, detail-oriented, and comfortable working in a team environment with minimal supervision. This role will also provide support in creating presentations, provide project management support and be involved in building relationships with internal and external stakeholders to help scale a growing business with offices spanning multiple time zones.
- Coordinate scheduling and calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to executives
- Manage and coordinate executives’ travel and travel-related activities, including expense reports
- Organize staff and business meetings
- Act as the point of contact among internal and external stakeholders
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to senior Fanatics Collectibles staff members as needed
- Schedule meetings on behalf of executives, with internal stakeholders and external vendors and partners
- Arranges domestic and international travel including; flights, rental cars, hotels and car services (where required)
- Prepare presentation decks and project manage new initiatives as needed
- Complete expense reports for supported executives
- Performs other tasks as needed such as assisting with department wide initiatives and events
- Performs administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior staff
- Works on special projects and other administrative matters as required.
- 4+ years supporting executives or management consultants in an administrative capacity
- Understands priorities and exercises sound judgment to make appropriate trade-offs
- Must have strong business acumen, be well-organized, have great time management skills and ability to multi-task within a dynamic, start-up culture
- Can maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite and Google Workspace
- Cheerful demeanor with a positive and upbeat attitude
- Proactive, organized multi-tasking individual who is self-directed
- Strong customer service orientation, with ability to handle both external and internal stakeholders with professionalism and maturity
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
The salary range for this position is $87,400- $131,000 which represents base pay only and does not include short-term or long-term incentive compensation. When determining base pay, as part of a final compensation package, we consider several factors such as location, experience, qualifications, and training.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Feel free to ask your recruiter for a phone call or other type of communication for interview, and ensure your communication is coming from a Fanatics or Fanatics Brand email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.