California - Los Angeles /
Fanatics Collectibles – Marketing & Communications /
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform. The company ignites the passions of global sports fans and maximizes the presence and reach for hundreds of sports partners globally by offering innovative products and services across Fanatics Commerce, Fanatics Collectibles, and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, allowing sports fans to Buy, Collect and Bet. Through the Fanatics platform, sports fans can buy licensed fan gear, jerseys, lifestyle and streetwear products, headwear, and hardgoods; collect physical and digital trading cards, sports memorabilia, and other digital assets; and bet as the company builds its Sportsbook and iGaming platform. Fanatics has an established database of over 100 million global sports fans, a global partner network with over 900 sports properties, including major national and international professional sports leagues, teams, players associations, athletes, celebrities, colleges, and college conferences, and over 2,000 retail locations, including its Lids retail business stores.
As a market leader with more than 18,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
Fanatics Collectibles is looking for an experienced Event Manager based in Los Angeles, for our new and growing Marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the planning and execution of large-scale events across the Fanatics Collectibles brand family. This position will be responsible for handling a wide variety of duties, which include, but are not limited to the ones listed below.
- Oversee the full life cycle of events, from inception, internal collaboration, planning and scheduling, through to implementation and execution on site
- Research and appoint creative agencies and vendors to support our goal of delivering world class experiences
- Collaborate with colleagues cross-functionally and manage external partners (leagues and associations, creative agencies, media partners etc.) to develop and execute impactful experiences
- Support event team lead with budgeting, invoicing, and financial reporting
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders and external vendors to ensure activation plans, execution timelines, and deliverables are clear and stay on-track
- Develop insightful and engaging recaps and reports post-event
- 5+ years' experience in event planning/production in a leading brand, or with a successful creative marketing agency working with leading brands
- Strong management of third-party relationships including sourcing, negotiating, and contracting with vendors and agencies
- Effective budget management and budget reconciliation
- Excellent project management skills and organizational skills; ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities with a strong sense of urgency and solution focused attitude
- Passionate about sports and consumer brands and knowledge of the trading card and collectibles space
- Bachelors in Marketing or related discipline
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
The salary range for this position is $100,000 - $120,000 which represents base pay only and does not include short-term or long-term incentive compensation. When determining base pay, as part of a final compensation package, we consider several factors such as location, experience, qualifications, and training.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Feel free to ask your recruiter for a phone call or other type of communication for interview, and ensure your communication is coming from a Fanatics or Fanatics Brand email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.